Forums

Help › Forums

Constantly Inconsistent

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 25 2019 9:05 AM (1 replies)
  • RenoRick
    108 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 5:01 PM

Got to hand it to WGT.  It is impossible to hit a shot for the desired shot if it's over 100 yards.

Really, a 90 yard shot into a 15-17, hit 100 yards, results in an 80 yard outcome?

A 'dinged' 140 yard shot into a perfectly head-on headwind is off target by 8 yards?  Seems like every shot that is 'pin high' is either left or right.  That's by design right?

Seriously WGT, I'd have better odds playing a slot machine.  Do you wonder why so many players play with starter balls?  They're tired of losing balls either out of bounds or in the drink.  Funny thing though, you can play a starter ball forever.

Maybe players would spend more if you were honest with them.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2019 9:05 AM

RenoRick:

Got to hand it to WGT.  It is impossible to hit a shot for the desired shot if it's over 100 yards.

Really, a 90 yard shot into a 15-17, hit 100 yards, results in an 80 yard outcome?

A 'dinged' 140 yard shot into a perfectly head-on headwind is off target by 8 yards?  Seems like every shot that is 'pin high' is either left or right.  That's by design right?

Seriously WGT, I'd have better odds playing a slot machine.  Do you wonder why so many players play with starter balls?  They're tired of losing balls either out of bounds or in the drink.  Funny thing though, you can play a starter ball forever.

Maybe players would spend more if you were honest with them.

It’s been like that for at least couple of days now. I just shake my head, and move on. .There’s a fix, adjust your shots, till it goes back the way it was.

RSS