One & Done Week 29 - WGC Fed Ex & Barracuda

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 25 2019 2:34 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 12:50 PM

Hello everyone,

Major season is officially over and it was a fantastic finish to an excellent golf major season (Golf Channel included Rory in their info graphic with the other majors, that has me triggered). Some great picks were made this week, but ander101 picking Shane Lowry might have been one of the better picks of the year. jason01291 finished 2nd, boomerboy won the tiebreaker for 3rd, and the random prize winner for the survey was gordonparker. I know the majors are fun especially with the prize pool we offer, but I'm going to figure out something fun for the playoffs because if the PGA Tour is okay giving out 15 million to the champion, we should be able to give out some fun prizes.

I didn't want to do a double tournament last week during the major, but with the Stableford scoring system in play, I figured it would be great to add in the Barracuda with the WGC Fed-Ex tournament. The prize this week is 1,000 credits straight cash, that is what the WGC is all about, people getting paid (The Barracuda is a sleeve of balls because... it is the Barracua)! Here is everything you need for the week and note the Google Sheet is almost updated, should be done within the next hour or two.

WGC Fed-Ex Field

Barracuda Field

One & Done Sheet

Player's Used Sheet

The WGC field is not showing up so I linked it to the leaderboard instead. Good luck to everyone and hopefully we have a few exciting weeks to end the season out right.

-WGTJudgeSmails

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 1:47 PM

What happen my pick -Lee Westwood don't count? I think he finished 4th above Koepka

Siders Best

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 6:15 PM

Team SBest picks -Tommy Fleetwood to win Fed Ex and

Bill Haas to win Barracuda

Siders Best

• DJW2307
    13,389 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 1:29 AM

I'll go with Justin Thomas for the Fed-ex event and Pat Perez for the Barracuda please

Thanks

David

• RMS1364
    140 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 4:09 AM

Patrick Cantlay-FedEx

Kelly Kraft-Barracuda

Thx Judge. RMS.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 4:48 AM

Jon Rahm in the Fedex

Collin Morikawa in the Barracuda

thx Judge!

• Gepetto1958
    4,218 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 6:14 AM

FAP team picks:

Matt Kuchar at St-Jude

Daniel Berger at Barracuda

tyvm Judge

• ander101
    390 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 6:55 AM

Thank you Judge

Team chaos pick for St Jude, Webb Simpson

Barracuda, Russel Henley.

My favorite moment at the  2019 Open Championship would be Henrik Stenson busting that iron after the bad drive, snapped it like a twig, strong guy!

Now he has a new 2 iron, it now being 2 feet long, lol

• thegoosebag
    2,264 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 2:40 PM

xander schauffele fed ex and emiliano grillo for the other please judge

cheers      mark.

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 2:55 PM

i will take Chez Reavie for FedEx and Padraig Harrington for Barracuda please

• PAGES
RSS