skip nav

Forums

away for 9 years - nothing has changed

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 24 2019 1:38 AM by borntobesting. 8 replies.
  • mrbit United Kingdom
    54 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2019 9:33 AM

I stopped playing this around 2010 and just came back to what is basically exactly the same game

Some new courses and they deleted oakmont and bali hai??! why?

also still no white holes or pitch marks? Still dodgy camera angles and delayed cameras after hitting the ball....

I see they implemented the putting green which I suggested way back when I joined which got a great response (WGT can I have some credits please haha)

Digg
    Delicious
  • dchallenger United States
    492 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2019 1:58 PM

Well, If we are extremely fortunate, perhaps one thing will remain the same:  Maybe you'll leave us for another 9 years AND perhaps take your whines with.

GREAT JOB, WGT!!!   Awesome game!!!  Keep up the good work!!!  ('cept for that stupid putting green)

Digg
    Delicious
  • YankeeJim United States
    24,605 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2019 2:18 PM

LMAO   ^^^

Digg
    Delicious
  • DodgyPutter United Kingdom
    3,378 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2019 3:34 PM

mrbit:
    I stopped playing this around 2010 and just came back to what is basically exactly the same game

You seem to be starting lots of threads but are having trouble remembering how long you've been away.

Im tour master who joined in 2009 and stopped playing in 2012, will be nice to get back into this game

I think maybe because I havent played for over 6 years my brain tricked me into thinking the graphics were better 

If it's any help you were certainly still around in 2012 although threads like the recent ones seem to be in 2010, maybe around more then :-)

Digg
    Delicious
  • mrbit United Kingdom
    54 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 11:29 AM

never said i didnt like the game i still love it - but after 9 years something would of changed

Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    2,358 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 6:49 PM

Well, it was better for about 9 years and then started going downhill a month or so ago..........

Digg
    Delicious
  • mrcaddie United States
    2,390 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 7:29 PM

mrbit:
    but after 9 years something would of changed

FYI- It's "would have" not "would of"... just saying.

Digg
    Delicious
  • Robert1893 United States
    5,142 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 8:06 PM

Digg
    Delicious
  • borntobesting United States
    8,221 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 1:38 AM

mrbit:
    Some new courses and they deleted oakmont and bali hai??! why?

So you left 9 years ago just after Oakmont was released? So why even worry about it .If you did leave 9 years ago you didn't even play Oakmont, As for Bali Hai it's still here, 

Digg
    Delicious
RSS