WGT Ranking system!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 25 2019 12:15 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DanishTigerWoods
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 11:27 PM

Hallo guys.

I wish to know, (because some high-ranks kick me from lobby), even though i play just as good as them, how does the ranking system work? Is it still 100% same as in this post? http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/182410.aspx

I
     do see rankings that are high but they handicap is higher or lower, than the one in the post.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 12:30 PM

Who are you playing since your history shows no A/S or M/P . You have a 3 year old account but only L33 Pro . 35 Ranked Rounds so you havent played that much at all . Your wall posts say you`re a loser and a quitter . This is more than likely why you cant get a game as well as the other listed information . After 3 years of doing nothing dont you think its time to learn how to play the game . 

The information in the post is still about the same until you reach the higher tiers . But at your tier yeah its still the same .

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 4:44 PM

DanishTigerWoods:

Hallo guys.

I wish to know, (because some high-ranks kick me from lobby), even though i play just as good as them, how does the ranking system work? Is it still 100% same as in this post? http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/182410.aspx

I
     do see rankings that are high but they handicap is higher or lower, than the one in the post.

There are no handicaps in this game - there are averages.  No one is "kicking you out", you may just be losing games.

You have played extremely rarely, so you don't have much to base your average on.

You seem to a member of a country club, but that CC has NO members - not even the named owner.

I think you need to play this game consistently for several months to have an understanding of how it works and to build some stats.  You seem to being playing on the mobile app, which is ranked differently than the PC online game.  There is a subforum here for the mobile app.

• DanishTigerWoods
    7 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2019 11:33 AM

lonniescott711:

Who are you playing since your history shows no A/S or M/P . You have a 3 year old account but only L33 Pro . 35 Ranked Rounds so you havent played that much at all . Your wall posts say you`re a loser and a quitter . This is more than likely why you cant get a game as well as the other listed information . After 3 years of doing nothing dont you think its time to learn how to play the game . 

The information in the post is still about the same until you reach the higher tiers . But at your tier yeah its still the same .

Because of personal reasons i have had some years on/off the game.

• DanishTigerWoods
    7 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2019 11:34 AM

DoctorLarry:

DanishTigerWoods:

Hallo guys.

I

There are no handicaps in this game - there are averages.  No one is "kicking you out", you may just be losing games.

You have played extremely rarely, so you don't have much to base your average on.

You seem to a member of a country club, but that CC has NO members - not even the named owner.

I think you need to play this game consistently for several months to have an understanding of how it works and to build some stats.  You seem to being playing on the mobile app, which is ranked differently than the PC online game.  There is a subforum here for the mobile app.

I do have a lot of hours in the game. But that was not my question. Yes! I get kicked out of lobbys, if there is 2 Masters inthere "You have been kicked from lobby".

Im playing from a 2000 dollars computer. Not a mobile??

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2019 4:28 PM

The price of your Pc will not make you a better player.

Mick

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2019 4:28 PM

Mick

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2019 6:19 PM

DanishTigerWoods:

lonniescott711:

Because of personal reasons i have had some years on/off the game.

That doesnt matter your stats only change from playing . Your activity will slowly be erased from the game but not your stats . If you stopped playing at L33 + Pro and come back to the game 6 years later , you will still be a L33+ Pro . Your tier and rank will not change . So unless you are playing from another account then the above information is as is .

Since in another post you say you are playing on a computer then something in the milk isnt clean .

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 12:32 AM

kipdog87:

Actually it does, a lot better potentially....

• Ranger089
    47 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 5:00 AM

Play and enjoy the game for what it is.....a game. Remember, the maximum effective range of excuses is 0 meters.

• PAGES
RSS