Forums

Help › Forums

Profile updating... annoying

Sun, Jul 28 2019 4:59 PM (24 replies)
  • Tacoma802
    400 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 9:41 AM

We’ve had the same reports from almost every mobile player in our country club. Our members have lost millions in coins from being forced to forfeit due to shot clock violations when they are unable to use the meter due to the profile update bar. Most have decided to stop playing coin games until the problem is resolved. A resolution to this issue as soon as possible would be greatly appreciated.

• HalHoff
    815 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 7:14 PM

Here’s a resolution til they fix it. Do NOT play the free pass. If you have a pass on hand the updating profile doesn’t come up. It is only as the free pass timer is winding down. So if you have a pass on hand (4  if you are premier member) the issue is not there. 

Alain mentioned this in the other thread and hasn’t been fixed since the android update 3 weeks ago and now IOS users have it. Last night while my pass was counting down, it took me 5 minutes to get 1 shot off as the updating profile came up in middle of every backswing. Once the free pass was finally on hand, no issues since. DONT PLAY YOUR FREE PASS!

• Jeff052551
    35 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2019 5:45 AM
    Until they fix this issue, then not using passes will pretty much shut down the clash.
  • Tacoma802
    400 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2019 7:45 AM

HalHoff:

Here’s a resolution til they fix it. Do NOT play the free pass. If you have a pass on hand the updating profile doesn’t come up. It is only as the free pass timer is winding down. So if you have a pass on hand (4  if you are premier member) the issue is not there. 

Alain mentioned this in the other thread and hasn’t been fixed since the android update 3 weeks ago and now IOS users have it. Last night while my pass was counting down, it took me 5 minutes to get 1 shot off as the updating profile came up in middle of every backswing. Once the free pass was finally on hand, no issues since. DONT PLAY YOUR FREE PASS!

Very helpful observation Hal, thank you for filling us in. I have shared this info with the members of my club, will report back here the feedback of trying this.

• Tacoma802
    400 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2019 5:49 PM

Reports from The Penalty Box member’s is that everyone that has tried keeping CC Passes in inventory (so the pass regent timer is not ticking) has not experienced the updating profile prompt during game play. Thanks again Hal.

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 8:16 AM

What did you do WGT? Now the profile updating notification kept popping up every 5 seconds. It’s very annoying (as if it wasn’t before)

• HalHoff
    815 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 8:37 AM

Read above. Buy 1 pass and don’t use it. As long as you have a pass on hand ( 4 if you are a premier member) , the issue goes away. Do NOT USE your free pass til WGT fixes the pass  countdown timer and you will not have that issue.

The updating problem becomes worse the lower  the countdown clock gets.

The Updating Profile issue goes away immediately after you have a pass on hand.

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 9:09 AM

You expect me to waste my credits to fix something that’s entirely on WGT? 

• HalHoff
    815 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 9:30 AM

When the free pass comes....don’t use it is all I’m saying. If you have one on hand, you won’t have issues. The temporary FIX is as simple as that. Your choice.

If you don’t want to wait for the free pass and want it fixed immediately, spend 37 credits.

• HalHoff
    815 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2019 2:40 PM

Issue has been fixed with the 7/24 update.

RSS