Forums

Help › Forums

Profile updating... annoying

Sun, Jul 28 2019 4:59 PM (24 replies)
  • Infyniti
    27 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 12:18 PM

The black bar appears on Iphone and blocks off the power bar from view. It kicks on every few shots. Can take 10-20 seconds off the shot clock before can see the power bar again.  and can happen at anytime while sitting.

dont have this on my tablet yet but my tablet is a kindle and main menu hasn't changed.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 12:52 AM

I am getting this following the update on my mini iPad , also the circle appears and it says resolving shot , just as I take my shot. Also very annoying !

• ClownBaby13
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 7:57 AM

"Profile Updating" black bar on iphone needs fixed ASAP.  This is insane.  This is the only device I play on.  I forfeited a Head-to-Head in Casablanca (big $$$ for me!) because my time ran out twice.

• HalHoff
    788 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 10:01 AM

Since the IOS update yesterday, widespread issues within our club.

Updating Profile appears with black box covering the swing meter mid shot. Many coin games lost as you can’t swing and shot clock runs out.

Complaints of meter sticking now whereas wasn’t as prevalent before.

Sometimes can’t adjust spin or change clubs without exiting app and reopening.

Members have uninstalled and reloaded app. Doesn’t help and they have contacted customer service. 

Many members not playing til issue is fixed.

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2019 9:09 AM

HalHoff:

Updating Profile appears with black box covering the swing meter mid shot. Many coin games lost as you can’t swing and shot clock runs out.

Members have uninstalled and reloaded app. Doesn’t help and they have contacted customer service. 

The swing meter doesn’t just stick, it also skips. I use a 5 second counter in my head 1001-1005 swing and most of the time I ding my iron shots. After this update the 5 second method doesn’t work anymore. 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2019 10:26 AM

Infyniti:

The black bar appears on Iphone and blocks off the power bar from view. It kicks on every few shots. Can take 10-20 seconds off the shot clock before can see the power bar again.  and can happen at anytime while sitting.

dont have this on my tablet yet but my tablet is a kindle and main menu hasn't changed.

It happens on a Kindle also, sounds like yours don't have the latest update 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2019 10:26 AM

Infyniti:

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2019 3:07 AM

dhjam1:

Infyniti:

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2019 3:08 AM

ONthe main forum , wgt champ says they know about and are working on the problem with profile updating all the time 

• Senga20
    3,046 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2019 6:21 AM

fobby1980:

HalHoff:

The swing meter doesn’t just stick, it also skips. I use a 5 second counter in my head 1001-1005 swing and most of the time I ding my iron shots. After this update the 5 second method doesn’t work anymore. 

Yes indeed .. the meter does skip Fobby.  It is unstable .. there appears to be lack of consistency in the responsiveness of same.  Haven’t been in coin games, but on club tournaments/comps I have now experienced the issues many are discussing ...  the ‘updating profile’ and ‘resolving shot’ are on maximum overdrive.  Every shot taken they seem to appear for no apparent reason, sometimes before the shot is taken, sometimes when starting the swing meter.  The Meter intermittently jiggles like a blancmange when in the middle of preparing to take a shot .. the ‘revolving shot’ is appearing so often just prior to and as the shot is taken, generally followed by ‘updating profile’.  Its infuriating and extremely off putting and far from being conducive to a very pleasant game experience at all.  Already cost me two expensive balls tonight  in two club comps.  

Not happy Jan! 

RSS