Forums

Help › Forums

New player

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 12 2009 9:41 AM (6 replies)
  • jnsrman
    5 Posts
    Tue, Dec 30 2008 6:09 PM

I would just like to say that i am glad i found this game being an old jn4 player on gamestorm i have enjoyed this game a lot and look forward to playing and watching this community grow, Great job to all thats involved and see you on the fairways.    Jon

I

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Jan 5 2009 11:55 AM

Thanks Jon, and welcome!

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2009 11:03 AM

This site is awesome.  I have never seen courses so life like on a game in all my life.  Everyone involved does a great job here.

I found this site not too long after my Tiger Woods game crashed one me. This site is the best.

• Pimamedic
    6 Posts
    Sat, Jan 10 2009 10:51 AM

Hi all I am new player as well always looing to play a round with folks.

Pimamedic

• AndyBear
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jan 10 2009 7:35 PM

Hello ALL,

I'm a Newbie Also.In the real world,There is no chance for me to Play from my electric wheelchair.I remember playing put-put[miniature]golf a couple of times.No comparison to the time my step dad took m to where I saw Jack Nic.play.From then on I was hooked,on the beauty of courses.Along with the amount of variables that a player must take into account for each shot.I love especially Skins games.

Sadly,there was no experience for me.Until The video games came out.There have been a couple,few decent games.My one complaint is the extreme difference in how one shoots.Not to mention the plethora  of differences in game play and reaction.

I'm not very good YET.Though NO Cyber-world game matches the realistic look.The realness of the appearance of the courses.I'm SO thankful they are free.Being handicapped on  budget.I searches for"free On-Line"golf courses.This site has the Look to perfection.A couple of friends(real Golfers)were Impressed with wind reaction.Along with club expectation.I would really enjoy playing with anyone.If you don't mind a newbie in the tree.Iam ready  to play.A relaxed learning type of game.

God Bless                                                                                                                        AndyBear

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2009 8:21 AM

Welcome to the site AB

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2009 9:41 AM

Welcome, DeerRun, Pimamedic, and AndyBear!

RSS