skip nav

Forums

TopGolf App Mirror Image V. Real Golfer at TopGolf

Sat, Jul 13 2019 12:22 PM by YancyCan. 5 replies.
  • YancyCan United States
    2,950 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 7:45 PM

I haven't slept well in 4 nights & whatbnots. I wrote a big manifesto earlier and deleted it cause I dont remember writing that. Now the mirror-image photo above has me in a paranormal panic attack wondering about human hybrids or even replicants and dont forget the idea of a "digital human reproductions for labor building golf courses and golf related venue".

Not sayin Aliens.....but come on now its Aliens

My name is Yancy

Digg
    Delicious
  • WGTChampion United States
    1,424 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 8:44 AM

^ Post of the day.

_CHAMPION

Digg
    Delicious
  • YancyCan United States
    2,950 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 9:53 AM

WGTChampion:

^ Post of the day.

_CHAMPION

Thanks fer the kind words sir!

Not sure which way this plays out, but I took it up a notch later that night. Below is video footage of my beta-demo of a live version of this comparables. It is either a game-changer or a hide my head-er demo. 

Enjoy your weekend friends!
    My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

Digg
    Delicious
  • happymt United States
    712 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 3:57 PM

Digg
    Delicious
  • YancyCan United States
    2,950 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2019 12:22 PM

happymtn gets it.

The alien colonization of the Earth is being done via our golf courses. We have made it too easy for them to do so. Human presence on our golf courses after dark is basically zero, & those who might be on them for reasons other than golf are snatched up early and never heard from again. The beautiful fairways we have are an inviting shade of alien green and long enough to handle the facilitation of space crafts from other worlds. Many golf courses are along the world's oceans, and you dont want to know whats going on with all that. Remember that we have documentation of a fish in the ocean that has grown a lamp out of its own forehead. Yet we still have non-believers and the colonization is close, really close.

Join the team and help save our planet and our golf courses!
    Tell others please
    My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

Digg
    Delicious
  • YancyCan United States
    2,950 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2019 12:22 PM

Walkie Check. Over.

Digg
    Delicious
RSS