Help › Forums

Clash!

Sat, Jul 20 2019 8:56 PM (39 replies)
  • Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 5:04 PM

jabonic:
    I have played in 2 clashes since I have been on WGT

I never said that every clash does this, but I would think that if you have only played in 2 clashes you wouldn't have the right to even comment on this issue.  Try playing in this clash and tell me it doesn't give you an error.

Respond when you are more informed.

Tim

• Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 5:10 PM

WGTChampion:

Oof. Looking into it. 

_CHAMPION 

We all appreciate your looking into this issue.  Thanks.

Tim

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 6:46 PM

Bushbeater4:

jabonic:

I never said that every clash does this, but I would think that if you have only played in 2 clashes you wouldn't have the right to even comment on this issue.  Try playing in this clash and tell me it doesn't give you an error.

Tim

And jabonic was neither replying to you nor complaining.  He was actually complimenting Champ that this was a rare occurence.

Lighten up!  It's a game!

• jabonic
    854 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 7:02 PM

Bushbeater4:

jabonic:

Tim

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 12:45 AM

jabonic:

A slow learner.....It only took me one to work out the clashes are a scam, but I will give you the benefit of doubt......you probably thought.....what am I missing here....and the second clash confirmed your initial thoughts.....nothing :)

Bushbeater4:
    I would think that if you have only played in 2 clashes you wouldn't have the right to even comment on this issue. 

As he has only played 2 clashes.....I have a sneaky feeling he has no intention of playing this clash....but that is my guess. If he did.....getting the error would be a bonus.

Bushbeater4:

I think the said player is informed......unlike some....it does not take 100+ clashes to work out these events are futile.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 6:10 AM

WGTChampion:
    Looking into it. 
    The company has done so for 99 clashes, starting at #4. Makes me think that "looking" doesn't change much.

Apparently, a common strategy of the company.

Oof!

• Ianzzz
    6,343 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 6:26 AM

Will we be able to tell the difference between this snowflake and the one the CC has already?

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 6:30 AM

• AlaskanDame
    18,967 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 8:34 AM

Ianzzz:

Will we be able to tell the difference between this snowflake and the one the CC has already?

It will be like our two footballs.  wgt is having no imagination.  There were so many other options.  Tour de France recognition.   Wimbledon recognition.  Different kind of "winter" recognition.  Another animal - hey maybe a polar bear, though it is black bears that we have on our courses up here.  I would take either . . . . .

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 9:19 AM

AlaskanDame:

Ianzzz:

It will be like our two footballs.  wgt is having no imagination.  There were so many other options.  Tour de France recognition.   Wimbledon recognition.  Different kind of "winter" recognition.  Another animal - hey maybe a polar bear, though it is black bears that we have on our courses up here.  I would take either . . . . .

There is also the British Open next week. It would have been nice to honor the greatest Golf Tournament on Earth.

RSS