Forums

Help › Forums

CLASH 103 - the snowflake tees have melted already

Fri, Jul 12 2019 7:50 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AlaskanDame
    18,870 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 1:25 AM

I only know it's supposed to be snowflake tees (a duplicate of an already-used tee marker), because that's what the reward table says.  The markers in our first round are just the normal ones for Chambers Bay.

C'mon, wgt.

• AlaskanDame
    18,870 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 1:34 AM

I've checked a few profiles of known Clashers.  Looks like the courses this week are at RSG, St. Andrews, Kiawah, and Chambers Bay.  

• Sulks007
    640 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 2:34 AM

RSG first up. Heavy winds T12 greens already lost my cap. 

The Rabbit Warren

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 3:32 AM

AlaskanDame:

I only know it's supposed to be snowflake tees (a duplicate of an already-used tee marker), because that's what the reward table says.  The markers in our first round are just the normal ones for Chambers Bay.

C'mon, wgt.

I think that is because the game isn't loading correctly. I have had to restart my browser every time I try to play it. After getting an IO not loading error,. 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 3:56 AM
    borntobesting:

AlaskanDame:

C'mon, wgt.

I think that is because the game isn't loading correctly. I have had to restart my browser every time I try to play it. After getting an IO not loading error,. 

Same on mobile, with my tablet
  • AlaskanDame
    18,870 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 4:16 AM

borntobesting:

the game isn't loading correctly. I have had to restart my browser every time I try to play it. After getting an IO not loading error,. 

I am getting loading error, too. But I am not having to restart my browser. If I just close the playing window, there is a message under the green PLAY NOW button on the other page that says "return to game," and it gives me the option to "continue" and "resume" playing the game that supposedly didn't load.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 4:24 AM
    AlaskanDame:
    borntobesting:

the game isn't loading correctly. I have had to restart my browser every time I try to play it. After getting an IO not loading error,. 

I am getting loading error, too. But I am not having to restart my browser. If I just close the playing window and hit big green PLAY NOW button on the other page, it gives me the option to "continue" and "resume" playing the game that supposedly didn't load.
    I don't play by hitting the play now button. The main page is never opened. I log straight into the game client, .I have played like that for years.
  • Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 8:06 AM

How about some of these tee box markers?  LOL!

Golf Ball With Tee. Collection

• AlaskanDame
    18,870 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 9:34 AM

Using both RSG and St. Andrews (the windiest courses), plus Chambers Bay on a heavy wind  Clash makes it really hard for lower tier players.  It’s a time when clubs that encourage player development of TP on up really cannot compete against the clubs specializing in L on up.

Only one course playable this week, really: Kiawah.......and we haven’t seen it yet.

Good thing we don’t care about getting  a second set of snowflake tees.  Seems like Christmas in July could have been celebrated with something new at least, like bows and ribbons on packages or a Rudolph.

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 9:51 AM

Our first 3 courses were Kia, CB and Kia. 

With the winds up it makes for a tough 2 days for the lower-tiered players given what I see are the other 2 courses.

+1 on AKD's remark.

• PAGES
RSS