Forums

Help › Forums

Creating a new Country Club

Mon, Nov 11 2019 5:48 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2019 2:38 PM

I can't create a country club I just get a error when I press purchase.I searched the forums/help and that just confirmed it happens to others.Emailed Wgt and received  a reply

stating they don't understand the question.Anyone have any experience with this.

Rick

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2019 2:55 PM

Tigerpaw509:

I can't create a country club I just get a error when I press purchase.I searched the forums/help and that just confirmed it happens to others.Emailed Wgt and received  a replay stating they don't understand the question.Anyone have any experience with this.

Rick

Yes, I often don't understand the question ;-)

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2019 3:25 PM

Make sure you have the 50 Credits to start a club first.

Pick a name that is not already used. You can search Country Clubs and check that.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 9:49 AM

Could it be a browser issue? There a .lot of things that wont work with some browsers.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 3:11 PM

Tried 4 different browsers on 2 different Mac's and one PC.I don't belong to a club have plenty of credits and even have power to the end of the power cord.Thinking this just might cause the servers to melt down

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2019 5:20 AM

Replied back to Wgt email that they don't understand the problem.I sent  2 screen shots that shows the error when I click purchase club.Wgt response was have I ever been on a club before and how many.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 6:09 AM

Been 4 days and no response from Wgt about not being able to create a Country Club.So I thought let me try using my iPad and what's really weird is Wgt charges 50 credits when creating Club on my Mac but they charge 99 credits when using iPad but.....I still get the error message.

Any suggestions or advise ?Should I just give up and move on.Have played 7 years and spent plenty of $monies only to seemingly get Ignored.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 3:41 AM

Still no reply from Wgt.Its a simple question Why Cant I create a new Country Club?

How about a honest answer.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 3:00 PM

Why create another club, just join one that has no members. There must be a couple hundred of them out there. We don't need any more. 

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2019 4:23 AM

Well another week gone by and still silence from Wgt.How can a simple question go unanswered?I have found other players who have created new CC since I began trying so what is preventing me from starting one?

• PAGES
RSS