Forums

Help › Forums

Inactive Players

Wed, Jul 10 2019 8:23 AM (5 replies)
  • arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2019 6:11 AM

I searched high and low for a Country Club that had active members. Finally found a decent one, but the Owner has not played in over 2 years. We have no way to remove him, and we have no way to do any work within our club.

I was told by support to start a new club, but there is no way we can get all of our active members to come and join: 1) they don't want to lose the current benefits we get, 2) some don't participate in club chat, so no way to notify them 3) it's easier to just find a different club, although that means weeding through countless inactives again.

Other thing  i was told was to contact the owner... Ummm, HE'S BEEN GONE FOR 2  YEARS.  What if he died? Do I contact his widow? 

There needs to be a way to remove inactives, including Owners if they are gone for this long of a period. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,965 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2019 7:53 AM
    arkage57:
    it's easier to just find a different club, although that means weeding through countless inactives again.
    Or you could accept my invitation to join a new club. Have sent similar to other members of your club who show July rounds. Talk it over. And come on over if you want to. And let me know if I've inadvertently left out anyone from being invited. It's hard to tell who's really playing because "ranked rounds" stay low for mobile players. Thanks.

We don't have club chat, but we do have an active club forum, and if you want to set up club chat and educate my members on how to access it and use it, that'd be great.

Cheers,
    AKD
  • arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2019 10:12 AM

I appreciate the invite and will consider it... BUT, it will be based upon whether or not I can communicate with others in my club, and what they decide. Currently, only about 3 of us ever us the club chat.

I'll keep an eye on it, you might see me join. Thanks again.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2019 3:52 PM

Do you play on pc or mobile? We are a mostly mobile club, chat using discord

• AlaskanDame
    18,965 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2019 5:26 PM

dhjam1:

Luckystar5 runs a great active club.  It would a great fit for you if you are mobile, as dhjam1 says.  

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 8:23 AM

AlaskanDame:

dhjam1:

Luckystar5 runs a great active club.  It would a great fit for you if you are mobile, as dhjam1 says.  

Thank you for those kind words, yes we try very hard to keep our team members active.  \We have a really great group of members that seem very happy to be with us.  

RSS