Forums

Help › Forums

WGT on android emulators

Tue, Jul 16 2019 4:21 PM (6 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 2:57 PM

I had WGT on Nox Player a little while back, but then something happened and WGT (and all my other apps) disappeared off Nox.  So I uninstalled and reinstalled Nox and WGT and now WGT crashes every time before it fully loads.  I noticed that its seems to be a new version of WGT as the screen it freezes on is different to before.  I have also tried installing Bluestacks but have exactly the same problem.

Anyone encountered this before or know how to fix it?

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 2:56 PM

Is anyone able to see this post?

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 6:34 AM

Hi MioKontic. These programs are resource hogs. Make sure your computer meets the system requirements for NoxPlayer and/or BlueStacks. I use Nox 6.2.1.1 on my Windows 10 desktop and it works with the latest WGT Mobile app version 1.50.2.182625.

Good luck mate.

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2019 12:46 PM

AussieMick11:

Hi MioKontic. These programs are resource hogs. Make sure your computer meets the system requirements for NoxPlayer and/or BlueStacks. I use Nox 6.2.1.1 on my Windows 10 desktop and it works with the latest WGT Mobile app version 1.50.2.182625.

Good luck mate.

Thanks.  Like I said, it used to work so it can't be a laptop issue, but the version of WGT I have loaded now seems to be different to the one that used to work.  I'm running Nox version 6.2.7.0 and that works fine on another laptop (with Windows 7, this laptop has Windows 10), but I don't know how to check what version of WGT I have, or how to install an older version.  Any help would be appreciated.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2019 12:02 PM

Mio, I suggest you contact our resident computer guru, ScottHope. Good to see you're able to post again, I thought I was seein' things fer awhile, lol.

Doc :)

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2019 12:19 PM

Hi Mio, I have also used both Blue Stacks & NOX on my laptop in the past only to have both programs start to either run very erratic, slow or the meter was so jerky it was imposable to play, even though when I first loaded them, they ran just fine.

I now run Memu and it has been working for me very well. It’s been about 4 months now and it is still running good on my laptop.

Hope it helps.

Dave.

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 4:21 PM

Thanks for the replies.  I tried installing Memu and WGT and it still freezes just before fully loading, exactly the same as both Nox and Bluestacks.

I think I'll just give up with it.

RSS