skip nav

Forums

load problems

Thu, Aug 8 2019 11:15 AM by borntobesting. 37 replies.
  • ronbing Australia
    146 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 9:51 PM

Having same problem every night since clash, it may be a problem locally, but other sites work well, last night wgt played up between 7pm 9-30 pm my time then came good and managed to play a game.

Digg
    Delicious
  • YankeeJim United States
    24,537 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 5:02 AM

AHiggins59:
     I thought that may have been the issue  YankeeJim ,But i just don't understand why every other site works fine that time of night is only here?

Those other site probably don't have the quantity of downloads necessary to play or view whatever's there. I'm sure you don't have problems getting to WGT, just after you get there. This is because of what they have to send to you so you can play and that's where the amount of local traffic gets in the way.

If you haven't already, go to your Game Settings and under the Advanced tab, allow Background Loading. This may help if you have it turned off.

Digg
    Delicious
  • Hage850 United States
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 2:53 PM

They have also completely screwed the game mechanics up. Can someone with more experience at posting threads than me please address this?! It is getting unreal, I have missed 80+ putts in the past week that have rolled around the cup, or actually went in and bounced out. Missed putts that were routine for me. Missed tons inside 5ft. It’s really getting irritating! I want the mechanics from last month back! The game was in such a good place! I wish they would quit messing it up!!!

Digg
    Delicious
  • YankeeJim United States
    24,537 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 4:32 PM

Hage850:
    They have also completely screwed the game mechanics up

You've played 4 ranked rounds in 2 years!!  Where did you take all those putts?

Digg
    Delicious
  • AHiggins59 Australia
    23 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 6:04 PM

ronbing:

Having same problem every night since clash, it may be a problem locally, but other sites work well, last night wgt played up between 7pm 9-30 pm my time then came good and managed to play a game.

Has been my time frame to ron exactly ,maybe after clash will be normal 

Digg
    Delicious
  • kdownunder Australia
    1,276 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2019 5:21 AM

yep see my post 

Digg
    Delicious
  • PMFoster66
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2019 11:36 AM

My friend

i thought it was me. It isn’t.  Meter all over the place and my irons flying short then way long    

This morning I had fresh air shots in putts !1

i agree your post completely.  Come on `WGT you make a lot of money from us. Get it fixed. You can’t blame everyone on OUR internet connections. It’s your issue causing problems for us

Digg
    Delicious
  • webbjoseph United States
    890 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2019 12:02 PM

I been having the same issues, Thought it was on my end ,But after checking. Well not on my end at all, And seems some members want you to think it is not WGT. That's a load of BS. IT IS ALL WGT. Could not play last couple days, Lost my CDP, over 1200 days. Can't get mad, It is still a game, And who plays the games more than WGT.    STTHF Joe

Digg
    Delicious
  • craigswan United Kingdom
    14,814 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2019 2:08 PM

Posting a new post takes forever and I get so fed up waiting around ten seconds I click again and end up with duplicate posts .

Trying to set a game up in cc the button to set up game appears then disappears several times before you can hit it .

My home laptop and my work computer are 10 miles apart and both suffer this.

Never been so bad .

Digg
    Delicious
  • craigswan United Kingdom
    14,814 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2019 2:08 PM

Posting a new post takes forever and I get so fed up waiting around ten seconds I click again and end up with duplicate posts .

Trying to set a game up in cc the button to set up game appears then disappears several times before you can hit it .

My home laptop and my work computer are 10 miles apart and both suffer this.

Never been so bad .

Digg
    Delicious
RSS