skip nav

Forums

load problems

Thu, Aug 8 2019 11:15 AM by borntobesting. 37 replies.
  • AHiggins59 Australia
    22 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 7:23 PM

i have problem with sounds now i turn  the sounds off for them birds down/environment sounds to nothing and they still there so i have to play with no sound or listen to them non stop 

Digg
    Delicious
  • AHiggins59 Australia
    22 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 4:04 AM

Garbage now my pros yellow ranking and getting worse,be orange soon enough and wont be able get random games at all thank you very much wgt.

Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    2,165 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 5:51 PM

Still looks like a problem on your end with your computer or ISP.

Digg
    Delicious
  • LEDzZzEPP Uruguay
    470 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 7:04 PM

AHiggins59:

I barely have connection problems in this game, but this same error happens to me a couple of days in the past week...the game just not load the next picture/shot, and i have to leave at least 4 or 5 games, these past days all seems work fine

so my ''advice'',  if you enccount in those problems...close the game windows and do something else, (i hate lose time in a game who didn't work as should, no matter if is my foult or a server issue)

RMK: This site NEVER go to take responsibility for malfunctions, ALWAYS the answer going to be: ''the problem is on your end...bla bla bla''

Digg
    Delicious
  • AHiggins59 Australia
    22 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 10:55 PM

DoctorLarry:

Still looks like a problem on your end with your computer or ISP.

Then why does every other site work blazingly fast and speed tests show no problem with connectivity my end ? But thankyou for your opinion even  if it holds no merit :)

Digg
    Delicious
  • AHiggins59 Australia
    22 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 2:52 AM

this time every night wgt for about  i cannot play cause nothing loads then it gos back to normal i guess there is no fix for this and is all my end?  i just want a fix that works so i can play my game ,its fine all the rest of the day...

Digg
    Delicious
  • YankeeJim United States
    24,520 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 8:51 AM

AHiggins59:
    this time every night

AHiggins59:
    ,its fine all the rest of the day.

There's your answer right there-your local network traffic is causing it. Best you can do until the traffic dies down is reboot your modem and hope you get a less congested IP configuration.

Digg
    Delicious
  • nammvett United States
    118 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 9:14 AM
    AHiggins59:
    do you turn bandwith down late @ night

You do realize WGT is played worldwide, right?  Anything like this is almost always a local issue, either with your computer or ISP.

While some have experienced some general slowdowns, there does not seem to be anything general related to WGT.

If you think there is a specific problem with WGT, the best approach is to contact them through the contact link at the bottom of this page.

Good luck.

Lots of good that will do you.  Ever heard the term "falling on deaf ears"?

Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    2,165 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 2:13 PM

nammvett:
    Lots of good that will do you.  Ever heard the term "falling on deaf ears"?

It has happened all through this thread.............

Digg
    Delicious
  • AHiggins59 Australia
    22 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 4:14 PM

YankeeJim:

AHiggins59:
    this time every night

AHiggins59:
    ,its fine all the rest of the day.

There's your answer right there-your local network traffic is causing it. Best you can do until the traffic dies down is reboot your modem and hope you get a less congested IP configuration.

I thought that may have been the issue  YankeeJim ,But i just don't understand why every other site works fine that time of night is only here?

I connect to facebook  play facebook games no issue,other gaming platforms where they based in the states also and no issues idk.

Ill just see if it resolves itself after time thankyou all for help 

Digg
    Delicious
RSS