skip nav

Forums

load problems

Thu, Aug 8 2019 11:15 AM by borntobesting. 37 replies.
  • AHiggins59 Australia
    23 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 4:20 AM

clear history cache ,clear flash ,still get hang ups loads all day every game im quit playing far from enjoyable 2019 and cant get a system that works beyond rediculuos

Digg
    Delicious
  • LLLlloyd88 United States
    55 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 5:19 PM

I've noticed some pages are taking longer to load the last few days. I imagine it will improve.

Digg
    Delicious
  • AHiggins59 Australia
    23 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 3:06 AM

and again tonight around same time load issues once again.... do you not realize there is a issue wgt or do you turn bandwith down late @ night causing load problems,you need to fix this cant even finish 1 game each night around this time few close 3 hours,yet every other loads and runs perfectly fine it is your site issue.

Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    2,198 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 11:39 AM

AHiggins59:
    do you turn bandwith down late @ night

You do realize WGT is played worldwide, right?  Anything like this is almost always a local issue, either with your computer or ISP.

While some have experienced some general slowdowns, there does not seem to be anything general related to WGT.

If you think there is a specific problem with WGT, the best approach is to contact them through the contact link at the bottom of this page.

Good luck.

Digg
    Delicious
  • YankeeJim United States
    24,535 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 12:07 PM

AHiggins59:
    clear history cache ,clear flash ,still get hang ups loads all day every game

If you have a balky ISP or server between you and WGT you will see this occasionally but not all the time. You are actually helping to cause the slow load by clearing your cache because you're deleting files you need to play the game and WGT has to resend them every time you play.

Stop clearing your cache, play with the main page closed and turn on background loading in the Game Settings.  :-)

Digg
    Delicious
  • AHiggins59 Australia
    23 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2019 8:03 PM

You do realize WGT is played worldwide, right?

No really it is?? lol

Thanks YankeeJim  as you have explained sounds like might have been issues thankyou for your help.

Digg
    Delicious
  • brianmartin56 Australia
    488 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2019 8:30 PM

I have also been having loading and disconnect problems for a couple of days.

Things got worse this morning so i rebooted my modum.

This solved my problem....hope that helps somebody else.

Cheers

Brian

Digg
    Delicious
  • petrieboy United States
    213 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 6:38 AM

getting load error message every time i try to play. i have to reload every time.

Digg
    Delicious
  • Jerm65 Canada
    1,412 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 9:45 AM

Same here.  Although, one has to bear in mind there's a clash going on...and those are notorious for highlighting the gremlins inherent in the system.

Could be worse though.  One reload is annoying...but at least that's all it takes.  So far anyway... ;-)

Digg
    Delicious
  • AlaskanDame United States
    8,920 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 11:45 AM

Jerm65:

Same here.  Although, one has to bear in mind there's a clash going on...and those are notorious for highlighting the gremlins inherent in the system.

Could be worse though.  One reload is annoying...but at least that's all it takes.  So far anyway... ;-)

Clash players are getting load errors, too, and the special tee markers are not loading even after the game is successfully resumed.  WgtChampion is looking into it.

Digg
    Delicious
RSS