Help › Forums

TO ALL CLUB OWNERS

Sat, Jul 6 2019 10:47 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • sueomeara
    2,914 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 11:51 PM

Hi Everybody,

Are any of you having trouble setting tournaments up ? i.e. hit post and nothing happens, so you try again and then when you look it's set it twice.

Also if you go to your profile, your club page or any forums it's taking forever to load those as well.

I would like wgt to give us a cancel button if a tournament is set up wrong for whatever reason, how do you feel about that ?.

Sue.

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 12:20 AM

Panic Button Press Here GIF - PanicButton PressHere GIFs

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 5:13 AM

sueomeara:
    I would like wgt to give us a cancel button if a tournament is set up wrong for whatever reason, how do you feel about that ?.

Sorely needed.

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 6:55 AM

ABSOLUTELY  HAVING 100%  THE VERY SAME ISSUE!!!!  What I have found that helps when getting ready to "CLICK" appropriate ICON to either "POST" on forum or set tourney.....SLOWLY press and hold your "click" ....as apposed to "quick" tap (don't know why that helps) also just "wait" IT WILL "POST" OR CREATE TOURNEY eventually ....Don't double click EVER lol....But this is recent issue for me as well and very annoying!!  Thought it was just slow servers?     

JDGHOST

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 9:02 AM

JDGHOST:
    .SLOWLY press and hold your "click" ....as apposed to "quick" tap (don't know why that helps) also just "wait" IT WILL "POST" OR CREATE TOURNEY eventually

Regardless of how fast or slow you click, the key is to watch the refresh icon-the circle that turns into an X in the browser address bar. When you click to enter the circle turns into an X and if you click again you'll be posting the same tourney twice. Wait until the refresh circle returns.

This also happens to be why you see multiple posts, not waiting for that X to disappear.

• GBP1705
    2,607 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 9:14 AM

Has happened to me a few times and mailed wgt to cancel and asked for a cancellation button to be included but to no avail. At least they did cancel the double set tourney. 

Don't know why you can have a cancellation button for brackets but not other cc tourneys

• sueomeara
    2,914 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 9:46 AM

Hi Jim,

I know about the spinning circle, but it just doesn't spin that's when I try again as nothing is happening.

Sue

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 10:59 AM

I am owner of level 7 club just tried to make a new tournament to be told I have reached maximum it’s telling me three tournaments only. Normally I can make up to 12 .anyone else got this problem ?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 11:07 AM

Ignore what I just wrote it I said now working again for me , thanks ! Lol

• AlaskanDame
    18,963 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 11:25 AM

GBP1705:

Don't know why you can have a cancellation button for brackets but not other cc tourneys

+1000

• PAGES
RSS