Help › Forums

meter issues

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 3 2019 11:11 AM (3 replies)
  • mightyj3
    44 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 2:10 PM

hi 

had the latest update this morning and now instead of having a smooth meter when getting to distance i want to hit ,it now is all over the place way too sensitive to the slightest [;ease fix i am not the only one to have noticed qnd it seems its on android that the issue is  

• civman
    706 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 6:43 AM

I'm just guessing here, but I think the meter isn't the problem.  WGT is some how manipulating the accuracy and precision of the clubs each time you play. This would explain why you can't hit the ding consistently. This is making the game tougher. Remember that extra shots equals extra money for the WGT coffers.  If this is true, they have ruined the integrity of the game, not to mention the enjoyment of it.  If I am wrong, I invite WGT to dispute this and explain the problem.  It cant be the browsers, because it doesn't matter which browser you use, the problems exist on each platform. 

I guess the bottom line is this:  FIX THIS PROBLEM !!!

• mightyj3
    44 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 11:07 AM

It's not anything to do with hitting the ding because the downswing is normal, it's all about it being twitchy when try2 to get a precise distance when adjusting the power bar 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 11:11 AM

We released a new version last night (version 1.50.1) that addressed the swing sensitivity. 

Be sure to get the newest update in the Google Play store. 

_CHAMPION 

RSS