Help › Forums

Backswing problem in new release

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 4 2019 6:39 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GuruGurra
    8 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 10:00 AM

In the latest update (yesterday I believe) the backswing speed/sensitivity is dramatically changed (on Android). The finger movement for a full backswing is shortened which makes it very hard to do minor adjustments. If full swing is not wanted, I must now do less than millimeter adjustments, and will most likely randomly change the swing position slightly when lifting the finger from the screen. This isn't about skill any more, it's about pure luck.

The game just got very much harder for no apparent reason and if the original swing sensitivity isn't restored I will probably stop playing. This isn't fun any more.

• Sevron1
    21 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 10:45 AM

Agreed. Also on Android. Backswing is so sensitive it almost makes it unplayable. 

• DiscoS2
    19 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 12:39 PM

My only hope is that it is a problem that they will fix. It is taking a fair amount of the fun out of the game... no reason for the change and no mention of it in the update notes. hmmm

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 5:07 PM

I play on PC usually. I have an android emulator for my PC so I can use a mouse to play.

I'll try that tomorrow and post here if its better.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 5:27 PM

I just tried the new mobile update on my PC with the Bluestacks Emulator.

Works fine with the mouse

• Spangled04
    27 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 8:46 PM

It is terrible. I'm going to stop playing until it's fixed. You can't hold the back swing consistent it jumps around. Terrible app upgrade. 

• GuruGurra
    8 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 10:30 PM

Swing speed restored in the update today. Thank you :-)

• tigerwords6
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 12:16 AM

Having this issue also on Android...  Anyone know how to fix? 

• javisanjuan
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 5:00 AM

I have the same problem. We need you to fix the problem please. 

• Bluto346
    74 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 7:05 AM

It's doing it with Bluestacks as well. Hyper sensitive on the backswing. Very difficult to stop the meter where you want it to.

EDIT: fixed with update. Thanks.

• PAGES
RSS