Forums

Help › Forums

Buying equipment or just taking my money?

Sat, Jun 29 2019 1:27 PM (4 replies)
  • TykeMan
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 10:02 AM

So...I decided to buy £35.00 of credits so I could purchase the Ping i25 full set.

WGT took my money but when I went to purchase the set it is saying I already own it. I clearly don't and when I filter on "items available to me" and "items I don't own" the set comes up every time.

It is not something I own or have ever purchased.

So please...WGT...give me my money back or let me buy the equipment!

Thanks

Ian

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 11:44 AM

Did you buy credits after clicking purchase for the clubs?  If so, then you may just need to close the game client and then reopen.  Usually happens to me when I buy a new club when the game window is already open.

• TykeMan
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 12:24 PM

Hi

No, purchased the credits before trying to buy the clubs. Have closed down, ran a cleaner sweep, logged back in but it still tells me they are in my Inventory and I can't buy them again. Purchased some new balls after buying the credits so not sure what I can do.

To be honest life is too short and I would just like my money back now. 

Is there a way to register a complaint and seek a refund?

Thanks

TM

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Jun 29 2019 4:24 AM

you can do a couple of things. 

1 Post on WGTchampion's wall and let him sort it out for you. 

2. Send a request to 

Customer Support. and they should be able to help you, 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Jun 29 2019 1:27 PM

TykeMan:

So...I decided to buy £35.00 of credits so I could purchase the Ping i25 full set.

WGT took my money but when I went to purchase the set it is saying I already own it. I clearly don't and when I filter on "items available to me" and "items I don't own" the set comes up every time.

What exact day did you attempt to purchase this set ?  I see no purchase for this iron set shows up in your activity.

The Pro Shop Equipment Table say the Ping i25 was discontinued 26 June 2019 and replaced by the Ping G410 - which has the exact same characteristics (but costs 100 more credits!).

You may have been caught up in the changeover in the Pro Shop.

Definitely add that to your request to WGTChampion or Customer Support.

RSS