Forums

Help › Forums

New Courses

Sat, Jun 29 2019 11:20 AM (6 replies)
  • swordthegamer
    35 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2019 12:13 PM

Hi, I've noticed throughout playing this game that there is not really a surplus of courses to choose from. This is obviously because it is difficult and out of all things very expensive for WGT to do. I have an interesting suggestion for this conundrum. I believe WGT should try to get non-famous courses to put into the game. I think it would be very interesting and out of all things fun to play at random munis in a video game. I also think WGT should map out their own courses and give the players of the game a chance to utilize course mapping technology. This would allow people to make their own courses and suggest them to WGT and be featured in the game for the course design. This is something to look forward too, and I hope you can read into my suggestion.

Thanks,

Jimi

• BMX123
    627 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2019 2:54 PM

x

• swordthegamer
    35 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2019 3:14 PM

hahahha

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2019 3:22 PM
    It think it was suggested that most local muni's are around 6000yds and therefore would be too easy.
  • swordthegamer
    35 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2019 3:47 PM

wow really ive never played one that short

• swordthegamer
    35 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2019 3:50 PM

The game doesn't always have to be difficult and the courses long. That's the beauty of golf.

• cedriver
    1,012 Posts
    Sat, Jun 29 2019 11:20 AM

swordthegamer:

The game doesn't always have to be difficult and the courses long. That's the beauty of golf.

Well said. One of the most fun courses around here has a tee shot across the corner of a pasture and the longest putt on any green is less than 30 feet. Within 30 miles of anyone in here are 20-plus courses and of those you can think of 2 or 3 that would be great fun additions to WGT. Additions that we would look forward to logging in and playing together. But WGT has only first quality courses in here, World Quality Tour, not really World Fun Tour. Wolf Creek comes closest.

RSS