Forums

Help › Forums

Mobile Announcement: New Main Menu Coming Soon

Fri, Jul 19 2019 11:19 AM (74 replies)
  • Lizington
    276 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 4:49 AM

Brokenpaw:

Just bring 4people match play from the web version, with ability to pick any course we want to play.

Oh yes please all off the above wgt......and even a choice to remove the clock.

Cheers

Liz 🐺

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 5:21 AM

Alain760:

The swing meter is too sensitive, its difficult to choose an accurate power

The ball when you choose the backspin is blurred, again its difficult to be accurate on spin

+1 regarding the meter on the backswing. It moves way too quickly and is hard to gauge when you need to hit a shot at less than 100% power. Everyone in our club says the same thing. Please fix this WGT.

I'm not seeing the blurred ball when adjusting backspin and haven't heard of reports in our clubhouse.

• Alain760
    350 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 7:18 AM

I also noticed that the game is very speedy and the image is really not fluid, it is jerky, am i the only one to find that?

• 1969DodgeDartGT
    64 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 7:50 AM

I am having the same issues with swing/release button being aggressively sensitive, also my countdown clock for next pass was refreshing every 35 minutes and movement was in seconds (counting like a stopwatch) also screen would update in mid play for no reason... Game is almost unplayable in this condition.

• BirdieChaser2
    530 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 8:42 AM

Where am I overlooking the place to play for my weekly rewards (attire?).   I see where it keeps the tally but darned if I can find when to start a match????

• BirdieChaser2
    530 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 8:42 AM

Where am I overlooking the place to play for my weekly rewards (attire?).   I see where it keeps the tally but darned if I can find when to start a match????

• BirdieChaser2
    530 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 8:45 AM

Where am I overlooking the place to start a match for weekly rewards (attire?).  I see the running tally on the top left but that is not where I initiate a match. Please advise where I am overlooking it

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 8:51 AM

Looking into the swing meter stuff. Hold tight. 

BirdieChaser2:

Working to return that to the home screen. For now if you hit PLAY NOW, there's a sponsor button at the bottom of the screen (below the coin room selection). 

_CHAMPION 

• doozemaz
    60 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 8:52 AM

This looks great Champion.  Cant wait to test out finished product.

I like both these ideas, would love to carry a hybrid along with 3 wedges.  And more quantity discounts seems like a no-brainer.

Dooze

• BirdieChaser2
    530 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 9:19 AM

Found it.   Thanks, Champ.    

Dimension looking into the swing meter stuff. There was something I was going to ask about. When I first got the new main menu yesterday the game seem to play the same. this afternoon I logged on and during the backswing that things like grease lightning. It's totally out of control. something happened to the back swing speed. There is no control if you want to try to hit 90% or 75% the best you can do is a window about 10 or 15% of that

RSS