Forums

Help › Forums

Mobile Announcement: New Main Menu Coming Soon

Fri, Jul 19 2019 11:19 AM (74 replies)
  • AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 8:42 AM

WGTChampion:

I wanted you to be able to get a look at it, and have an understanding of how it works. 

Champ, thank you for the heads up and the work being put in to the WGT Mobile game. If you guys need someone to test anything please let me know! 

SimonTheBeetle:

Champ, as to the size of avatar, can we have an option to adjust it? I personally prefer seeing it from head to toe (full shot) instead of just the upper portion of it as illustrated, and I'm sure everyone has different preferences.

+1. Also, g'day mate :)

@everyone else.... am I the only one who is scared?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 8:53 AM

AussieMick11:
    +1. Also, g'day mate :)

G'day, mate! Long time no talk! :-)

I edited my post a bit but it was too late as you had already "stuffed" it. LOL 

And nope, you're not the only one who is scared. I am too! LMAO

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 11:05 AM
    Not only scared of the new features, but all the aftermath, that will follow. WGT will then become Wild Glitch Time.
  • Donwcurt
    64 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 12:55 PM

Not scared of changes.. May be some bugs but they will get ironed out and having things easier to find will prevent club owners from having to explain so much to newbies, lol.   

Speaking of changes, who is in favor of the following (no gripes, just suggestions):

1.  let us carry enough clubs to have a driver, 3 wood, hybrid, irons, 3 wedges, and putter.  i sacrifice a hybrid to carry a third wedge currently and since my apparel helps increases my 3 wood distance i have a yardage gap that a hybrid with distance adder would help.  i know i could change my apparel helps but i currently use what seems to work best for me.  But carrying a hybrid and three wedges would be a nice gift, don't you think and it would allow wgt to sell a bunch of hybrids.

2.  give us quantity discounts on ball purchases like we get on passes.  Buy more than one sleeve, get a discount.  Another thing that would probably be easy for them to do and a nice gesture to all of us.  I don't buy the expensive balls so this is more of a suggestion for all those who do, i guess.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 4:06 PM

• jrms5472
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 9:48 PM

appreciate the hard work..

new update has a constant profile update occurring (seems like every 30/45 seconds which is covering up the shot meter even while actively using the meter...  just a heads up if there is anything that can be done about it..

• Alain760
    350 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 12:03 AM

Hi, i just discover the new main board its great,of course it will take a bit of time to get used to and find our automatism.

The bad point is the way the chat room appears in the country club corner, the last post is on top and you have to scroll down to find the last post you have read and then read from down to up the following chats, wich is not logic, personnaly i read a book from top to bottom.

Otherwise its great to find a brand new shape for our favourite game thanks for all

Alain

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 2:08 AM

First of all, I think the new layout is great and makes things easier to find for anyone that may have not know where to find things like club tournaments etc before. 

The 1 BIG issue I've encountered is that the swing meter (especially on your back swing) is way too sensitive and jumpy. I only have to go to add a little bit of power and it shoots up to maximum power. I play on android. I have contacted CS about this but Just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing the same problems. 

Thanks

Mark

• Alain760
    350 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 2:22 AM

After having tested the game in the new app, two bad points:

The swing meter is too sensitive, its difficult to choose an accurate power

The ball when you choose the backspin is blurred, again its difficult to be accurate on spin

I am sure that WGT  will take the infos of players to improve this new app

• adrob2
    591 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 3:55 AM

Robert1893:
    I think the second suggestion has a lot of merit. Really like that idea. 

+1

RSS