Forums

Help › Forums

*** Release notes 6/26/19 ***

Tue, Jul 16 2019 2:04 PM (75 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 6:43 AM

I got that new driver and I figure it's about +8 Yards.

This was my first game with it. I had just bought the M5 a couple days ago and this came out.

Very Low wind on pinehurst for this one

• civman
    707 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 6:50 AM

Not to be the equipment killjoy here,but, how about fixing your jumping meter and club yardages?  You worry so much about marketing new equipment to players leveling up that your programmers are ruining a game that already had problems. I understand the need to make the game tougher, but you don't do that by messing with the meter and the club yardages. You create more wind, tougher rough and sand conditions to even the field.  The adage that the browsers are at fault can't be true, nor the internet connection speeds.  You can have the fastest internet speeds on a stable platform, with any browser, and these problems still exist. I have been playing this game for a long time, and it has had its share of problems for sure. The problems have gotten worse over the last 2 months and have taken the enjoyment out of the game. If you do anything, fix the meter problems, it shouldn't jump to the right when you hit the ding.  Come on WGT, you're better than this...right?

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 7:31 AM

Tried on couple of courses over n over. 

New TS3 (291) driver is going extra 10 distance when compared to TM M5 (289). 

Just my review :) :) 

- Carl 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 8:30 AM

alberich35:

Of course i bought the Titleist TS3 Driver.

Something is wrong in game, the driver has no skin and look awfull, it is just grey.

That's what it looks like. This particular picture has a white shaft instead of the black, but the one we have in the office is all black. If you pull back the swing meter slowly you'll see the design underneath. 

Image result for titleist ts3 driver

_CHAMPION

• Miantiao
    401 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 8:47 AM

Key figure for the T3 driver is in the small print on the club itself. A loft of 9.5 degrees.

My Bertha Alpha is now sulking in the bag room.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 9:36 AM

carlosdev:

Tried on couple of course over n over. 

- Carl 

+1

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 9:59 AM

carlosdev:

- Carl 

That much of a difference??!! :-0

• ander101
    390 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 10:01 AM

TS3 driver testes 

Don +8  ball TP5x L81

Carl +10 ball ProV1x L72

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 12:04 PM

I just had a couple of rounds with TS3 and gotta admit... Fookin' impressive!!

It enables the ball to penetrate even the heavy headwinds like no others can!

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 12:13 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

carlosdev:

- Carl 

That much of a difference??!! :-0

Yes. I do 80% BS for drives !! 
    Worth spending if you have the money :) :)

RSS