Forums

Help › Forums

whats up with creating tournaments

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 24 2019 4:11 AM (6 replies)
  • DRP2017
    348 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2019 9:32 AM

Whats the word on not being able to create tournaments ???

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2019 12:00 PM

DRP2017:

Whats the word on not being able to create tournaments ???

I think you will need to be a bit more specific.

Are you saying that as a Director, you are not able to create a CC tournament today when you could before?  I know I could create one yesterday in our CC and I am only a "Veteran".  I don't know if this is a general problem or if your CC owner has changed something?   I would ask the owner.

I know we have new CC tournaments today.

• DRP2017
    348 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2019 12:41 PM

Have been creating for 2 years now all of a sudden i cant. the confirm box drops down then disappears

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 2:00 AM

Owners have the discretion to allow (or cease allowance) any member category (Recruit etc) to create tournaments.

If you are able to enter the "Create Tournament" tab, you should have this permission. Then, there might be a flaw in the program.

If your aren't allowed to go there, your owner has changed the conditions, most probably.

• AlaskanDame
    18,876 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 2:45 AM

DRP2017:

Have been creating for 2 years now all of a sudden i cant. the confirm box drops down then disappears

One of my directors (who has been making club tourneys for years) had the same problem this past week and I (owner) had changed nothing.  Everyone can make tourneys in my club, even recruits.

This is what she wrote to me on June 21st:

“Do you know if there is a problem concerning making cc tourneys?  I've tried several times, and every time it gets to the point where it asks if you want to publish the tournament, then it vanishes from the screen before you can say yes.  Thanks.”

She changed her browser, and then it worked fine again.  I do not know from which browser to which.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 4:08 AM

AlaskanDame:
    She changed her browser, and then it worked fine again.  I do not know from which browser to which.

+1 Good Info

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 4:11 AM

I was going to ask if it could be a browser issue.

RSS