Forums

Help › Forums

bracket tournaments

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 23 2019 1:33 PM (1 replies)
  • Kevin08126
    11 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2019 8:24 AM

for the 4th time in three days I have signed up for a bracket tournament and started to play only to get a message that the time had ended and I was knocked out of the tournament. this last time was with tournament number 619490. I was the 4th person to sign up for the tournament and got thru 4 holes at congressional when I got the message! when I looked at the bracket all spots were filled ( in I presume the 15 minutes it took me to complete 4 holes and 9 of the people had a wd also noticed it read "round 0 ends in tba" Is there an issue with the bracket tournaments? anyone have similar experiences?

• BHenke2
    397 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2019 1:33 PM

Kevin08126:
    I have signed up for a bracket tournament and started to play only to get a message that the time had ended and I was knocked out of the tournament. this last time was with tournament number 619490.

I looked at your score history and it looks as if you entered a speed bracket. Speed brackets are different from regular brackets because once the next round starts it has to be completed in 30 minutes. In regular brackets once the next round starts you have 24 hours to complete the round. You are getting knocked out because you are not finishing the next round in the 30 minute time frame. 

RSS