Help › Forums

So, this happened today...

Sun, Jun 30 2019 1:29 PM (24 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 3:08 PM

mrcaddie:

1irony:
    I've been lucky enough to attend a handful of pro tournaments, including the Travelers twice, in 2016 when Jim Furyk shot 58 and in 2017 when Jordan Speith holed out from the bunker to win in the playoff. I got a couple of pictures from the fairway where he dumped his second in the bunker that I'll post later when i get a chance. Hopefully I'll be at Winged Foot next year as well, considering its only an hour away.

Hey 1irony,

I was there in 2016 as well, we were there on Thursday, not Sunday, so we didn't get to see Furyk's record breaking round.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/408980.aspx

Some WGT friends and I have played at Bethpage and up in Cooperstown over the past three years or so (you can find the threads in the forums with a little searching).

Would like to know if you play golf IRL and if you're in CT or NY, sending a friend invite now.

Have fun at Winged Foot, maybe a few of us will make the drive over. Can't wait to see your pics from 2016.

MC

BPB

Few more from Caddie and co in golf travels area as well.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 8:37 PM

Hi everyone,

First let me say I'm sorry for dragging this out...life got in the way. Secondly let me say it was so nice to hear from all of you, so many friends and so many familiar names.

Now, I've made a slight change to the gifts, I've added one more. The first prize will remain the same, but I just happened to buy the same ball marker set for myself. So, I'm going to keep the hat-clip ball marker that I bought for myself but I'm going to give away the TPC River Highlands ball marker that came with my set to one of you.

So, here are the recipients-

- twinponds169- Ball marker set and Pairings Guide

- Iirony- TPC River Highlands golf ball marker

- DoctorLarry- 2019 6/21/19 Pairings Guide

- Leggoman13- 2019 6/21/19 Pairings Guide

I'll pm you all to get your mailing addresses this weekend and send out your gifts early next week.

Thanks again to all for responding.

MC

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2019 6:42 PM

Hey, that's awesome. Thanks so much for your unique generosity Wayne. I will pm you the details.

• Leggoman13
    8,264 Posts
    Sat, Jun 29 2019 4:14 PM

mrcaddie:

So, here are the recipients-

- twinponds169- Ball marker set and Pairings Guide

- Iirony- TPC River Highlands golf ball marker

- Leggoman13- 2019 6/21/19 Pairings Guide

I'll pm you all to get your mailing addresses this weekend and send out your gifts early next week.

Thanks again to all for responding.

MC

wow thank you for you kind generosity.

We were just happy to hear from you and knowing you were doing well.

again, thank you very much, I will pm to you my info

cheers

Pierre :o)

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Jun 30 2019 1:29 PM

mrcaddie:

Hi everyone,

First let me say I'm sorry for dragging this out...life got in the way. Secondly let me say it was so nice to hear from all of you, so many friends and so many familiar names.

'''''

MC

No apology needed at all, MC.

No gift required for me, either - I was glad you posted this - I love first-hand accounts.

I will gladly accept it - but if you want to gift it to someone else, that would make me happy as well!

Thanks.

RSS