Help › Forums

where is support?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 23 2019 9:38 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • rjteeithi
    673 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 8:34 AM

Im sorry, have been away for quite a long time. Can someone from support help me out?

My passes seem to be dissapearing

thanks, Joe T

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 9:29 AM

• rjteeithi
    673 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 10:33 AM

Thank you for the link Robert

• rjteeithi
    673 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 10:37 AM

just filled out form and got this when I sent it

• Message could not be sent: server error 403
  • Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 10:53 AM

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 3:54 PM

You bought 100 passes on the 14th and have played somewhere around 15 rounds since.  You haven't gifted any.  Are you saying you have none left?

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 4:07 PM

rjteeithi:

Im sorry, have been away for quite a long time. Can someone from support help me out?

thanks, Joe T

Note that you will not get any more passes from WGT until you have used up all of the ones you have purchased.  

Whereas you normally get one 12 hours after using the "free" one from WGT, what is actually happening is that WGT is supplying one 12 hours after the pass count goes to zero.  If that is what is happening, then that is normal.

It is somewhat different if you have a "Plus" or "Premier" membership.

• rjteeithi
    673 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2019 4:30 PM

DoctorLarry:

rjteeithi:

thanks, Joe T

Note that you will not get any more passes from WGT until you have used up all of the ones you have purchased.  

Whereas you normally get one 12 hours after using the "free" one from WGT, what is actually happening is that WGT is supplying one 12 hours after the pass count goes to zero.  If that is what is happening, then that is normal.

It is somewhat different if you have a "Plus" or "Premier" membership.

thank you for this answer. I bought 100 passes to use and help my CC during clashes. During this time WGT was continuing to give me passes every 4 hours. or so I thought.

So lets just get this straight. You help WGT by buying 100 passes for 32 bucks or so, and they reward you by not giving you what everyone else gets for free.....

Am I missing something?

• rjteeithi
    673 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2019 4:31 PM

DodgyPutter:

You bought 100 passes on the 14th and have played somewhere around 15 rounds since.  You haven't gifted any.  Are you saying you have none left?

No not at all

my comment to this solved issue is below

• PAGES
RSS