Help › Forums

FLASH SALE: Select Callaway Drivers!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 23 2019 6:40 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 9:04 AM

Hey everyone. Take a look in the proshop for a Flash Sale on select Callaway drivers!

I hope you find something you like!

_CHAMPION 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 2:32 PM

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 3:19 PM

WGTChampion:

Hey everyone. Take a look in the proshop for a Flash Sale on select Callaway drivers!

I hope you find something you like!

_CHAMPION 

thx for the headsup  but what if i dont need anything

how about giving loyal members a few free balls

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 4:27 PM

They`ll probably be changing them out with the next update . So is this the last call on these particular  clubs ? I`ll save my credits for the next update which I wont need any clubs then either .

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 3:01 AM

lonniescott711:
    They`ll probably be changing them out with the next update . So is this the last call on these particular  clubs ?

Probably.

If true to form there will be "new" drivers, with exacactly the same spec's, brought in at a higher price than these were originally.  So if anyone wants drivers I'd advise getting them now, unless of couse you think the new ones may look nicer or are the same model you use IRL, or some other reason that makes it worth paying about 40% more for the same thing :-) 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 9:30 AM

lonniescott711:

They`ll probably be changing them out with the next update . So is this the last call on these particular  clubs ? I`ll save my credits for the next update which I wont need any clubs then either .

This one isn't a "last chance" flash sale like we've done a few times recently. 

_CHAMPION 

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 11:44 AM

Might be a good idea to run one of those "drop down 5 levels" type things. Being as the glitch so many used to level up is now gone, probably a lot of players out there that want them, but their level is holding them back. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 3:59 PM

jayw4862:

Might be a good idea to run one of those "drop down 5 levels" type things. Being as the glitch so many used to level up is now gone, probably a lot of players out there that want them, but their level is holding them back. 

LOL - 

I did not even know there was a glitch until the forums started discussing the fact that it was taken away!  I am waiting for that "last" Cally driver at L100 (will be at L99 next week). 

Oh well, like RL, I would probably just hit the ball further OB!

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 4:24 PM

Whats on offer me for the last 33 levels the same as always nothing, 

Mick

• quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2019 1:58 PM

IMO, they never should have let lower tiers buy the clubs meant for the higher tiers. All that does is give the lower tiers a greater advantage, and a lesser desire to level up since they already have the best clubs that the higher tiers money can buy. Just saying...

• PAGES
RSS