Forums

Help › Forums

This game is So easy

Fri, Oct 30 2009 3:53 PM (3 replies)
  • rustan
    66 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2009 11:03 PM

No really im not sh..in ya. When the meter works the way its supose to and the greens break as per the read and the number of other things happen that are supose to work real good scores can be had.

For instance, playin the 18hole BP unlimited torny, front nine everything worked smooth as a car salesmen s pitch,shot -8 for the front all birds no eagles. Started the back and the meter jumps skips hops stalls,greens went wild,anyway finish -7 that's plus 2 for the back. Now can someone with some knowledge WTF is the go. What changed. Im no computer guru but its all suppose to be the same. I have seen the the exact same shot,same wind, same club, same shot, change by as much as 10 yards.Why does as perfect putt and sometimes a perfect shot pull left. AAAHH the bastards are out to screw with our minds and i dont have any spare. My old man use to say,Dont Pee on my shirt and tell me its raining!!!

• charmthepi
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 2:53 AM

rustan:

No really im not sh..in ya. When the meter works the way its supose to and the greens break as per the read and the number of other things happen that are supose to work real good scores can be had.

For instance, playin the 18hole BP unlimited torny, front nine everything worked smooth as a car salesmen s pitch,shot -8 for the front all birds no eagles. Started the back and the meter jumps skips hops stalls,greens went wild,anyway finish -7 that's plus 2 for the back. Now can someone with some knowledge WTF is the go. What changed. Im no computer guru but its all suppose to be the same. I have seen the the exact same shot,same wind, same club, same shot, change by as much as 10 yards.Why does as perfect putt and sometimes a perfect shot pull left. AAAHH the bastards are out to screw with our minds and i dont have any spare. My old man use to say,Dont Pee on my shirt and tell me its raining!!!

-8 on front and +2 on back...=-7? hmmm

• rustan
    66 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 3:37 PM

picky!! -6

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 3:53 PM

charmthepi:

rustan:

/.../ ...shot -8 for the front all birds no eagles. Started the back and the meter jumps skips hops stalls,greens went wild,anyway finish -7 that's plus 2 for the back. /.../

-8 on front and +2 on back...=-7? hmmm

I was gonna give him the -7, and figured that the -8 was the error... if he shot all birds for the front, thats -9.. +2 on the back makes -7.  lol

Oh, and rustan... it's 'don't pee on my SHOE and tell me it's raining!'...  /grin

Peace.

RSS