Forums

Help › Forums

complaint heading in forums

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 10 2019 11:28 AM (2 replies)
  • zelfuz
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jun 9 2019 9:29 AM

Ok sorry to make a list of complaints but these have been building up till i have to speak (hope this finds the right heading to get it fixed).

No 1. I have just leveled up to 89 tp & for the third time i got no reward for all the hardwork grrrr. That doesnt count the many times a reward was offered ie; the big dog dirvers to only get a meassage that your out of stock or something like that. All thats left to chose is a wedge or a putter🖕. Is it i have to put in cash 

Ever since we upgraded to this one hole format it takes along time & work to get a new level just to get stiffed.

No2 on the subject of tiers i have played at least a handful of players that are sporting master tier with handicaps @ 150 (above 100) and they play like crap. What up?

No 3. The whole sponser thing needs to be redone, i dont understand it at all. However wins gets a pkg frm sponser apairal that comes with some funky number sys.its like ";gold pack from sponser" a pair of shoes 264/20...?? Big woop! What does that mean? Why do i care? How about something simple like credits or coins?

I dont want to *** but im a girl so i can😛😝😄

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Jun 9 2019 8:55 PM

zelfuz:

Ok sorry to make a list of complaints but these have been building up till i have to speak (hope this finds the right heading to get it fixed).

No 1. I have just leveled up to 89 tp & for the third time i got no reward for all the hardwork grrrr. That doesnt count the many times a reward was offered ie; the big dog dirvers to only get a meassage that your out of stock or something like that. All thats left to chose is a wedge or a putter🖕. Is it i have to put in cash 

Ever since we upgraded to this one hole format it takes along time & work to get a new level just to get stiffed.

No2 on the subject of tiers i have played at least a handful of players that are sporting master tier with handicaps @ 150 (above 100) and they play like crap. What up?

No 3. The whole sponser thing needs to be redone, i dont understand it at all. However wins gets a pkg frm sponser apairal that comes with some funky number sys.its like ";gold pack from sponser" a pair of shoes 264/20...?? Big woop! What does that mean? Why do i care? How about something simple like credits or coins?

I dont want to *** but im a girl so i can😛😝😄

1.  Different equipment becomes available at different levels.  You can see that in the Pro Shop and you need credits to upgrade.  That is not a reward.  Do you want a cookie?  BTW - what one-hole format are you talking about - coin games?

2.  A player with a 150 average (not handicap) means they have not played a ranked round - they are probably mobile.

3.  Apparel is an oddity for mobile and does not apply to PC.  I have no use for it either when I play mobile because a different hat is supposed to make your wedge go further or add spin to a shot.  It is what it is.  You play tournaments for credits and coin games for coins, AFAIK.

BTW - your gender gives no special rights here - guys complain as much as gals.

NOt asked - but I would play more and join a country club.  You can usually get help from CC members in their forum in a good CC.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Jun 10 2019 11:28 AM

DoctorLarry:
    I have no use for it either when I play mobile because a different hat is supposed to make your wedge

But those hats look so cool.

RSS