Forums

Help › Forums

Forfeiter

Tue, Jul 30 2019 7:49 AM (31 replies)
  • MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2019 1:48 PM

Speedinc:

Gotcha. If there are thousands of folks like you who don't understand that there IS a difference between  forfeiting and quitting, then there's no reason to discuss a solution to the problem, because there is no problem. My bad. Just me reading something into it that's not there.

OK OXFORD DICTIONARY lol.

It is a game and the game does not see the difference between quitting and forfeiting. Yet what you are talking about is people trying to time you out and that is what most refer to as trying to get glitched. 

But yes, better you stop as that is not going to change. Do you own thing and be happy. That's what matters

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 7:49 AM

Speedinc:

Gotcha. If there are thousands of folks like you who don't understand that there IS a difference between  forfeiting and quitting, then there's no reason to discuss a solution to the problem, because there is no problem. My bad. Just me reading something into it that's not there.

quitting is your own term.

what is actually happening is they are closing the window or turning off their device without shutting down the game. 

This is what causes the long delay.

however i refer you back to the original title of the original post. "Forfeiter". just maybe the reason people are talking about forfeiting is due to that.

arbitrarily changing the conversation and expecting people to just live in your world and only talk about what you want after the fact is rather egotistical.

RSS