Forums

Help › Forums

Forfeiter

Tue, Jul 30 2019 7:49 AM (31 replies)
  • middbrew
    318 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2019 5:38 AM

I personally could care less if my opponent quits mid-round. I don't really pay too much attention to the win loss record, either over all or between players. It gets reset each month anyway. Plus, if the opponent quits early you still get the (useless) coins. Isn't that what the coin rooms are about, winning coins and not the winning percentage? 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2019 7:26 AM

SlickHunter:
    we don’t get the credit for the win.

you get the coins.

no one else can see your overall win loss record.

the win loss record resets every month.

the only time can see it against an individual for that month is when playing them at the start of the game..

Sometimes it's inaccurate.  (not as much as before when it was always wrong).

Bottom line: why would you even care unless you just have to look at a screen and get your ego propped up by yourself. You're the only one that sees it as i said.

also for the record i rarely forfeit but i do here or there to save time and ball hits in a hopeless cause. 

People just get upset over every little thing these days.

• wilma999
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2019 9:41 AM

right on, if people would just play their game and not worry about others. they dont see what goes on after the lights go out so leave it alone

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2019 1:55 PM

Read my second post!!!!!

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2019 3:03 PM

Mythanatos:

SlickHunter:

you get the coins.

the only time can see it against an individual for that month is when playing them at the start of the game..

Bottom line: why would you even care unless you just have to look at a screen and get your ego propped up by yourself. You're the only one that sees it as i said.

also for the record i rarely forfeit but i do here or there to save time and ball hits in a hopeless cause. 

Dude, what maybe ok for you, may not be for others..get off your high horse, you’re just sounding unintelligent.

• Speedinc
    62 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2019 10:16 AM

Guys! Bring the focus back to the issue!!!! Winning percentages or worthless coins is not the problem here! Geesh, maybe this only happens to me when I play, who knows.

But when a goofy sucker just exits out of a game, (closes or X's out of the browser) because they made a bad shot, it takes up to two minutes to end the game and reset! Sure, you get the win and the coins but you have to wait for the two minute period to end!

Now, I believe you can quit a game by pressing the forfeit button in the menu and it does the same thing (you lose the game and coins) but that two minute reset doesn't happen! It takes you immediately to the home page and your ready for another round! 
    Am l the only person that finds that two minute wait time annoying? My proposal simply stated that if you habitually exit games, there should be some way to see that, letting the community know, so we can block their dumb ass!
  • Speedinc
    62 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2019 10:22 AM
    You know what? Sorry for bringing up such a trivial issue here and wasting everyons time. Guess I'm in the minority on this. Funny, I thought more folks would be concerned and want to try and fix it. (Silly me!)
    In conclusion, I've come up with my own solution to the problem.
    You play me and make me wait two minutes to play again, your BLOCKED!!!
  • SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2019 12:15 PM

Speedinc:

You know what? Sorry for bringing up such a trivial issue here and wasting everyons time. Guess I'm in the minority on this. Funny, I thought more folks would be concerned and want to try and fix it. (Silly me!)
    In conclusion, I've come up with my own solution to the problem.
    You play me and make me wait two minutes to play again, your BLOCKED!!!

You can only block a player from chat, but still be able to have a match against you. Yes, it’s their way of forfeiting that I don’t care much for. I totally understand in a 3 hole match, opponent is down by two after one or two holes and forfeit, even in a one hole match, opponent runs into trouble and forfeits, and that’s  ok too. What I don’t care for the most, is when only have inches to putt for the win, opponents time that to forfeit. I just try to remember the players who forfeit on me out of bitterness, and I just return the favor. There’s nothing, nor a right to tell anyone how to play their game, I just need to adjust my gameplay, and get the most entertainment out of the game.

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2019 1:50 PM

Speedinc:

Guys! Bring the focus back to the issue!!!! Winning percentages or worthless coins is not the problem here! Geesh, maybe this only happens to me when I play, who knows.

But when a goofy sucker just exits out of a game, (closes or X's out of the browser) because they made a bad shot, it takes up to two minutes to end the game and reset! Sure, you get the win and the coins but you have to wait for the two minute period to end!

Now, I believe you can quit a game by pressing the forfeit button in the menu and it does the same thing (you lose the game and coins) but that two minute reset doesn't happen! It takes you immediately to the home page and your ready for another round! 
    Am l the only person that finds that two minute wait time annoying? My proposal simply stated that if you habitually exit games, there should be some way to see that, letting the community know, so we can block their dumb ass!

Two minutes? It never takes that long when someone forfeits against me. It's instantaneous, I get the coins and ready to start a new game. As has been stated, if this is a big problem for you just block the player. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 12:10 PM

SlickHunter:

Mythanatos:

SlickHunter:

you get the coins.

Dude, what maybe ok for you, may not be for others..get off your high horse, you’re just sounding unintelligent.

If i had crayon I'd use it here so you'd understand better.

Forfeiting  doesn't infringe on your safe space.You are not hurt in anyway by someone hitting the forfeit button.  Matter of fact it actually has benefits in time savings.

I like the part in another post where you say you keep track and hit the forfeit button on the ones that do it to you. . In what world does that matter?  It's childish and more importantly it's a fairly stupid way to retaliate. They don't care. I know i wouldn't either. 

Forfeit away to your little heart's content! :D 

(as i said before, people are getting to where they just aren't happy unless they are offended by something.)

RSS