Forums

Help › Forums

POWER BAR on just my Putter

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 7 2019 1:12 PM (4 replies)
  • hawkbuddy
    5 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 8:02 AM

A couple week ago the power bar on my putter lost all the measure marks on it. Can't account for this change since I have been a member for 9 years. who do I contact to get some help with this problem. It make putting very difficult to say the least. ( hawkbuddy) .

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 8:32 AM

Hopefully you don't mean this:

• Get Free Titleist Balls

Use your WGT Credits to upgrade your virtual equipment and compete in paid games for prizes.

Note, your free Titleist virtual golf balls will automatically be added to your inventory but not automatically equipped. To use them, just open your Equipment screen and equip them from your inventory.

*Special offer for players that buy 2,000 or more WGT Credits now through 5/31/19 and get 3 free Titleist Pro V1x Vapor Balls (L0+) virtual golf balls.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 9:30 AM

hawkbuddy:

What's up with your Promotion ? Is this just a empty promise ?

Well according to your activity you havent purchased anything since last month . Maybe thats a glitch . Or you missed the one day special and you missed the fine print . But with an account thats 9 years old . You should know how to use C/S by now when you have issues with the game . This problem wont get fixed here complaining about it . 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 11:28 AM

lonniescott711:
    Well according to your activity you havent purchased anything since last month .

As far as I know it wouldn't show purchasing credits.  

The OP should look on his account tab and see his last deposit date.   I know i missed by a few days myself for this last promotion.  Not the first time, won't be the last though.  :)  

Unless they start offering Yellow versions of the free sleeves with purchase. LOL  

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 1:12 PM

hpurey:
    Unless they start offering Yellow versions of the free sleeves with purchase. LOL 

They start doing that……...

I’ll buy you a sleeve ;-)

RSS