Forums

Help › Forums

Swing Meter Horror Stories

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 29 2009 4:41 PM (0 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2009 4:41 PM

I would love to hear them. Here is one of mine: CTTH Wolf Creek...I started very well. After 4 holes I was at 12+ feet. On #5 I was happy with 8 feet. On #6 I was really jazzed with 3 feet. Cool enough. Not worried about #7. I hit it to a crappy 6+feet. Standing on #8 Tee, my score is 29 feet and small change. Still have #8 and #9... sadly. On #8, I was so happy to hear the heart thumper after my tee shot, but was even happier to hear the sound of a hit pin followed by the clink of an ace. Oh my! 29+ feet with one to go. If I get a heart thumper, the worst I can post will be 39 feet and change.  15 feet? I'm still happy. I hit my tee shot, and the only hard, thumping heart was my own. The meter started good and abruptly stopped at the first mark of a go hit. The ball went so far left it was waving at the water it cleared, before hitting rock only to return to say hello to the water. Didn't break 100 feet. Didn't break my heart. The mouse? I don't want to talk about it. I did save the ace replay at #8.

RSS