Forums

Help › Forums

Looking to play rounds with fellow clubmates

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 7 2019 11:43 AM (4 replies)
  • dagmla
    734 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 9:51 PM

Is there are club out there that gives a person the ability to play against one another?

Some clubs use discord and the the main forum where others meet to play however most of the time you will not find anyone around to play. I have experienced that with the club I am with and the previous. I try to find others from 7-10 am cst and from 8-11 pm from Wed-Sun and all day on Mon and Tues.

I will try and give a club that has better options for playing 25-30 clash rounds as well. I used to do 50-70 at my first club but it was too much for me.

Sorry for the ramble-Dave

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 11:36 AM

You have to make friends with other members of the club.  So send out invites from the members list.  That is the most efficient way to get games.  Also, post the times you play in the club forum and get others to commit to playing at that time with you. 

A lot of us work and don't play during the day so you just have to give it some time to find the right people who are around when you play. 

• dagmla
    734 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 11:26 PM

For a 250 or so member club the amount of people who utilize Discord is very low. I did use the main forum once just asking for a game and never got a response. 

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2019 12:07 PM

dagmla:

For a 250 or so member club the amount of people who utilize Discord is very low. I did use the main forum once just asking for a game and never got a response. 

It depends on what time you use Discord and not everyone in the club uses it. 

Go to the CC Forum and type a subject like  "Looking for Alt Shot Players"  Then give the days and times you play.  I don't remember seeing your post at all. 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 11:43 AM

Hi Dave,

This is probably better discussed in our CC forum, but several of us in TPC meet up almost every night in Discord around the start of the new WGT day to play some AS matches and use our passes.  Last night was the first time I heard your voice on Discord (yay!  and congrats on that new laptop too) and I believe you told us you'd be back in a few minutes but never returned or went green.  Kind of hard to invite you to a game under those circumstances, although we did look for you.  We'll keep trying, though.  And you can always invite any of us yourself anytime you see us green.  I can assure you, we have many players who will accept an invite if they are able to play.  Hope to play with you soon.

RSS