Forums

Help › Forums

WGT is rigged!

Tue, Aug 8 2023 11:50 PM (67 replies)
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 12:19 PM

MaxAsh:

I play desk top with NO chance to advance!

If mobile ap player's can get free video credit's than I should be allowed too!

Sigh. Google Bluestacks and/or Nox. Plenty of video credits available for desktop players. Matter of fact just before signing in, I had just gotten 300 credits in a short amount of time.

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 1:13 PM

Plenty of Legends on here are still playing with starter clubs and balls.

Willie

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2019 11:59 PM

Could you please pass along the "game code" you found to prove this, it is easy to find, and visible to everyone!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 1:17 AM

MaxAsh:
    Stop advertising a FREE golf site when all you want is money!

I think WGT has free shipping - for a limited time.

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 2:43 PM

JimbeauC:

MaxAsh:

I play desk top with NO chance to advance!

If mobile ap player's can get free video credit's than I should be allowed too!

Sigh. Google Bluestacks and/or Nox. Plenty of video credits available for desktop players.

just to clarify for those that may not understand, the OP especially... "bluestacks" and "nox" are names for what are described as "mobile android emulator software" that allow desktop pc players to access the mobile based platform on a desktop computer... 

by doing so, desktop players who have not been able to access the "mobile platform 2 credit videos" have been able to slowly and gradually build a credit bankroll without spending money buying credits, if they do not have a mobile device that allows them to watch the videos through the "normal" way.  

• RichardBurg
    9 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 3:17 PM

Mine is jumping all over the place. It's not my computer. I'm about to quit playing.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 6:18 PM

RichardBurg:

Mine is jumping all over the place. It's not my computer. I'm about to quit playing.

EVERONE HERE has said that! TRUST ME, it IS!!!!

It is a conflict/flash/AV/etc etc./but it is your unit!

• seacrawler
    24 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 6:55 PM

Another BOGUS Player speaking now Max.. Too funny on a kids game.. Nothing they can buy but balls and equipment.. Be different if it was real Money being played for I'm sure Max.

• seacrawler
    24 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 6:57 PM

Funny they wouldn't post my reply to you Max.. I busting them and they know it now.. HOUSE PLAYERS!... 10 million players MY A** !

• seacrawler
    24 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 6:59 PM

They got BUSTED!..lol

RSS