Forums

Help › Forums

Apparel Bug

Sun, May 10 2020 9:15 PM (7 replies)
  • Karmelokarlo
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 3:33 AM

Hey guys, 

I am a bit confused because it pops on the screen that I have a lot of certain item but actually I have close to none, Clayton Mills Knickers from the screenshot doesn’t even pop in my apparel.

Is it a bug?

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 9:20 AM

There is an issue that sometimes appears where the Name and R&D you receive for opening an apparel box is correct but the Picture and Points below it show incorrectly. Usually the picture shows an alternate appearance option for that apparel item that is unlocked after leveling up the item. Our Q/A team is aware of this issue and having investigating this but so far no fix yet. Just know that the R&D points and the name are correct for opening apparel boxes for the time being. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• Karmelokarlo
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 10:01 PM

Thank you for the answer ;)

• StickemStino
    122 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 10:32 PM

What are the R&D points? Are they used for something?

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2020 7:20 AM

R&D points are the points that count towards an apparel item. For example, if your apparel item has 150/200, this would mean that it has 150 R&D points out of the required 200 to level it up. 

• StickemStino
    122 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2020 7:12 PM

OK.....Thank you very much for explaining that.

• HALFBACKFLANK
    415 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 7:56 AM

WGTShamWow:

There is an issue that sometimes appears where the Name and R&D you receive for opening an apparel box is correct but the Picture and Points below it show incorrectly. Usually the picture shows an alternate appearance option for that apparel item that is unlocked after leveling up the item. Our Q/A team is aware of this issue and having investigating this but so far no fix yet. Just know that the R&D points and the name are correct for opening apparel boxes for the time being. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

A year on, still no fix.

• SamSpayed
    4,863 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 9:15 PM

HALFBACKFLANK:
    A year on, still no fix.

Yep.  Makes you wonder if that crack Q/A team ever communicated the issue to the Development team.

RSS