Forums

Help › Forums

No 100 credit June multi-round (Pinehurst/St Andies) on mobile....

Sat, Jun 22 2019 12:21 PM (6 replies)
  • TheSpark4
    42 Posts
    Mon, Jun 3 2019 11:16 PM

Anyone else unable to enter the above via the mobile app this month? Isn’t showing at all on the tournaments page, everything else appears perfectly normal and available to enter/play. 

Seems like it must be working fine via PC as (just) 19 players have already registered and played Round 1 (my tier, Champs) according to tournament pages on website. 

Would staff kindly comment? Sent an email 48hrs ago and no reply as yet. Thank you. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 7:26 AM

• TheSpark4
    42 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 12:04 AM

Have had a reply from WGT asking for more details. Couldn’t really add much more to my initial explanation but there we go, here’s hoping!....

So I know I’m not going mad/missing something staring me right in the face, would any other mobile player confirm whether this tournament is available to enter via the app?!

Would ordinarily be found under ‘tournaments’ - ‘current events’ - ‘strokeplay’. It’s the June 100 credit multi-round at Pinehurst/St.Andrews. All the usual events appear to be there, and available to enter of course. 

Thx in the meantime 👍

• DoctorLarry
    4,274 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2019 10:05 AM

TheSpark4:

Have had a reply from WGT asking for more details. Couldn’t really add much more to my initial explanation but there we go, here’s hoping!....

So I know I’m not going mad/missing something staring me right in the face, would any other mobile player confirm whether this tournament is available to enter via the app?!

Would ordinarily be found under ‘tournaments’ - ‘current events’ - ‘strokeplay’. It’s the June 100 credit multi-round at Pinehurst/St.Andrews. All the usual events appear to be there, and available to enter of course. 

Thx in the meantime 👍

I rarely play on mobile but I took a look on both PC and mobile.

It is indeed on PC but I could not find it listed on mobile, either.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2019 12:16 PM

DoctorLarry:
    It is indeed on PC but I could not find it listed on mobile, either.

Same

• TheSpark4
    42 Posts
    Mon, Jun 10 2019 10:47 AM

Cheers folks, appreciate it. 

CS have (finally) accepted the problem and are looking to sort. Too late for this month’s event as second round now underway, hey ho. 

Took several emails to get that far, even having to send screenshots of my tournaments page to ‘prove’ it....Interesting that x2 fellow players were quickly able to confirm same just by loading up the app and having a quick look. Maybe all at WGT Towers are still packing trusty Nokia 3310’s these days? 😀

Anyway, thanks again. With luck mobile players may be able to play the thing next month....

• TheSpark4
    42 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2019 12:21 PM

Have just noticed the June Monthly 9h Single Play @ St Andies is also missing. No sign of it whatsoever on the app, (again) as if it simply doesn’t exist.

Could be more for all I know!? 

Might staff/mods kindly acknowledge this problem and assure us mobile players the full quota of tournies will be available to all next month?

Customer Services haven’t exactly been forthcoming with either an apology or an explanation, despite having personally gone to a fair bit of time and effort to point out the original omission. Pretty poor really. 

Thanks

RSS