Forums

Help › Forums

Looking for an active CC group....

Tue, Jun 11 2019 9:04 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Mon, Jun 3 2019 6:06 PM

I took a break from this game for a couple of years more or less, and used to be in an active CC, let alone had my own 'one girl club' so to speak lol....so I know what CC's are about...

Since I'm now retired and tons of time on my hand, thought i'd hook up with this game again , therefore interested in joining a CC which is active and fun stuff in their CC and tons of nice people to get to play with and know.

Please let me know here what your CC is about and what you have to offer and i'll check them out and find the right fit for me...:)

Thanks, eh

Cheers!

• RCall1
    1,834 Posts
    Mon, Jun 3 2019 6:23 PM

Hello! Not sure if you play PC or mobile?

I sent you friend request to discuss.. If you like check my profile page... if on PC... Our CLUB is consistently in top 20 of CLASH and we're building the mobile front slowly and we believe we've implemented unique ways to maximize involvement. 

Like many clubs we have 15-20 weekly tourneys from small credit to several hundred credits, free, CTTH etc. Our people and dedication make us unique. 

I hope to hear from you soon!

Have a great day!

All the best

Rob 

• Ladychipper
    22,686 Posts
    Mon, Jun 3 2019 8:05 PM

Hi Patricia,

Welcome back to WGT! 

I would like to introduce you to TPC, the club I have been in over 6 years now.  We have loads of fun tourneys of all different types you can take part in to pick and choose from.  A bunch of kind and helpful people if you need help.  We use Discord for voice chat if you want to talk rather then type and much more.

Also, we don't have too many rules.  If you can play a few times a week or at least once a month then you are good to go.

I will send you an invite to join and you can decide if you want to try us out.

Hey, we could use some more girls in our club.  :-)

Have a look at our history here:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/567497.aspx

Best Wishes,

Marion

• AlaskanDame
    18,965 Posts
    Mon, Jun 3 2019 9:12 PM

We live up to our name:  Friendly Active Players Club.  Level 19, so lots of tourneys going, plus club v club, if you are interested.  World-wide membership, so if you make friends in the club, there will always be someone green to play with. We encourage play with all tiers and sharing of advice, so if you are looking only for competition with sharpshooters, we're not a good fit. Congrats on your retirement!

Have sent you friend request, if you have further questions.

AKD

• sueomeara
    2,914 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 12:44 AM

Hi Patricia,

I own The Wolf Pack Country Club, you can find out all about us if you check out our advert under," Small friendly club looking for new members," here in the country club forum.

If we are what your after you would be very welcome, I have sent you a friend and club invite.

Sue

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 2:32 AM

Welcome back .

Good to see a known face return .

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 2:33 AM

Right now we are Full, but the BroCountry Club is a very active.

Give us a look, I'm sure there will be a opening soon. 

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/brocountryclub/default.aspx

• samy1008
    9 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 4:39 AM

Hi Patricia,

Welcome back to the wgt. We are an active club, using telegram chat through which people from all over the world stay connected (use wgt chat as well). If you are interested in a stress free game in which we all try to help each each other improve & have fun please do consider us. Most of us play mobile/tab with a few playing on pc also. Sent you a friend request & club invite. Let me know if you have any queries. 

Thanks & Regards,

Samy

• JDGHOST
    6,775 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 4:45 AM

I posted a message on your wall ...Please take a look...Sincerely JD(owner) The Founders Club 

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 4:56 AM

Thanks everyone for the response and messages, I definitely will check all the CC invites out. :)

Nice to see you again too Craigswan :)

Patricia

• PAGES
RSS