skip nav

Forums

try harder = "kick me"

Fri, Jun 21 2019 5:38 PM by BOZskills. 8 replies.
  • cedriver United States
    876 Posts
    Mon, Jun 3 2019 8:11 AM

You're doing well so you think "I'll get me a ball with a little more distance" or "I'll get me a better putter." So you purchase the ball. This activates the "kick me" flag in the wgt office. It pops up in the lobby and is immediately hand-carried by security to the first office with a green light over the door and slipped into the pneumatic cylinder and tube. Then it pops up into the air and onto the desk of the office occupant and into the hole-in-one cup with a yeehaw! recording. The "kick-me" flag is placed into the auto scanner and when the purchased ball is teed up, a red alert is sounded throughout the building so everyone will be prepared to watch the putting on the first green.

The suspecting but unsure golfer prepares to swing the tee shot, delivers the usual swing, all's well. Arrival on the green. All status quo thus far. By now everyone in the building is at a big-screen tv where they can watch the putting. Ok, putt time. Five feet, a shoe-in, no problem. Misses left by a foot.Normally would've been middle-of-cup. The grins in the building spread like a wave on the ocean. All high-five and go back to work.

The golfer thinks "WGT'd again," ends the round, and re-equips the old ball.

Digg
    Delicious
  • fobby1980 United States
    106 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2019 7:24 PM

A champion with a 59 average complaining about balls’ and putters’ behaviors? I think you’re in the wrong forum lady. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • YankeeJim United States
    24,426 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2019 5:12 AM

LMAO  ^^^^

Too true.  :-D

Digg
    Delicious
  • andwhy67 France
    2,147 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2019 9:18 AM

cedriver:
    "kick me"

bend over then and touch ya toes

Digg
    Delicious
  • Lesthanpar United States
    778 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 1:42 AM

Go with what you know.

Digg
    Delicious
  • borntobesting United States
    8,129 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 4:16 AM

fobby1980:

A champion with a 59 average complaining about balls’ and putters’ behaviors? I think you’re in the wrong forum lady. 

Red tee CC tourney champion maybe.

Digg
    Delicious
  • mbcarp99 United Kingdom
    896 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 7:37 AM

Surely it would be the opposite to this, they would make you sink more putts so you carry on buying the more expensive ball???

Digg
    Delicious
  • BOZskills United States
    54 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 5:38 PM

Please don't bring logic into this elaborate conspiracy theory the op has devised,mb! As if with all the thousands of players,playing and buying balls everyone is sitting around waiting on the op to make a purchase.lmao also!!! Re-up on the alu foil supply PLEASE.

Digg
    Delicious
RSS