Forums

Help › Forums

Connection problems

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 5 2019 4:29 PM (6 replies)
  • Carrow1
    1,440 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2019 6:06 AM

is anyone having a problem getting into the mobile game today? Never had a problem before, but now it’s just spinning and saying connecting to server. When I did get in I was timed out of a game and lost my turf war pass and coin! There was a iOS update but don’t see why that is the cause.

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2019 3:24 PM

I was blocked out for 6 hours, but both my mobile and my pc working fine now. I hope that all is now sorted for you.

Mick

• Carrow1
    1,440 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 8:37 AM

All fine the next day, a one day glitch!

• CharlieH100
    281 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 4:27 PM

The new "update" of the app this evening appears to have one or issues. A message now appears on start up claiming connection problems and an invalid certificate for the server. Unable to access the mobile game. 

• StoicBuddha
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 4:29 PM

I am having the same issue. Just wanted to reply to let you know it wasn’t just you. 

SB

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 4:43 PM

Android or IOS? Can't help with IOS but on Android I'd go the the Apps tab under settings and clear everything, try again.

It could very well be an issue with the update and if it is, the best you can do is clear the game data and try again until they fix it.

• CharlieH100
    281 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 5:00 PM

thanks YJ. I'm IOS but I know from discussions in my club tonight that this has happened to others. I've messaged WGT so I live in hope ... 

RSS