Help! Error

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 24 2020 6:02 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DonDurant
    2 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2019 6:43 PM

Hi,

I got an error message "Something unexpected happened, please try again.  Error code 1063 ( the club cache does not contain a club with id LVL_TMAG_19_05_putter_02)" can someone please help with this problem.  Started last night.

Thanks

Don Durant

• grossstadtkerl
    267 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2019 11:37 AM

Is it the mobile platform (which one, iOS?) or PC version?

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2019 3:17 PM

I would send this message to Customer Support - they are usually very helpful.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2019 8:12 PM

DonDurant:

Hi,

I got an error message "Something unexpected happened, please try again.  Error code 1063 ( the club cache does not contain a club with id LVL_TMAG_19_05_putter_02)" can someone please help with this problem.  Started last night.

Thanks

Don Durant

If you are on a computer and not mobile clear both your browser and flash cache.

• rnewelly
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2019 8:11 AM

Myself and others are having same issue on mobile. Wgt hasn’t been able to find fix yet. I haven’t been able to log in for 5 days now. It happened right after we purchased new clubs and added to bag. I don’t know if it is the case with all but the common link with a lot of us is that one of the clubs purchased when this happened was a taylormade club. Some were drivers and some were putters. With wgt help we have tried resetting passwords and deleting app and reinstalling but nothing so far has worked. Sry can’t help but if someone finds a fix I sure will pass it on. Very frustrating. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2019 10:30 AM

borntobesting:
    If you are on a computer and not mobile clear both your browser and flash cache.

IDK about iPhones but on the Android version you can clear the WGT cache, too.

Settings/Apps/WGT

• grossstadtkerl
    267 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2019 11:40 AM

Maybe it helps to delete and reinstall the app.

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2019 3:13 PM

hope all is now working ok, i had 6 hours of good old wgt and " my internet".

Mick

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2019 11:10 PM

YankeeJim:

borntobesting:

IDK about iPhones but on the Android version you can clear the WGT cache, too.

Settings/Apps/WGT

I had never looked at thre Android settings before. The IOS Settings for WGT only show location, camera, Siri &’search,, notifications and cellular datta. Nothing about cache. There is clear history and website data for Safari. Would that help?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jun 3 2019 5:16 AM

borntobesting:
    There is clear history and website data for Safari. Would that help?

I would think the website data would be the same as the cache. When I go to the WGT app I get 2 buttons-1 to Clear Data and 1 to Clear Cache.

• PAGES
RSS