Error code 1063 - not able to log in

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 1 2019 3:56 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BislettBobcats
    1 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2019 3:09 PM

Hi,

I have had issues logging in the last day. When i try to log in, i get error code 1063 (the club cache does not contain a club with id LVL_TMAG_19_05_Driver10,5_01)

please help me out quickly :)

thanks!

• ccamargo21
    3 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2019 6:33 PM

Same here :(

• MaxMossa
    6 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2019 2:40 AM

Salve ho lo stesso problema cosa posso fare?

• MaxMossa
    6 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2019 2:52 AM

I have had issues logging in the last day. When i try to log in, i get error code 1063 (the club cache does not contain a club with id LVL_TMAG_19_05_Putter_01

Help me please

• MaxMossa
    6 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2019 2:55 AM

I have had issues logging in the last day. When i try to log in, i get error code 1063 (the club cache does not contain a club with id LVL_TMAG_19_05_Putter_01)

• rnewelly
    4 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2019 4:21 PM

I have had the same issue and code now for 3 days and they have not been able to fix it yet. I purchased new clubs added them to bag and when I went to play a game it sent me to log in screen and every time I try to log in I get the 1063 code. Hope someone can fix this issue but haven’t so far. Sorry I can’t tell u a fix but maybe wgt knowing more than one are having this problem something can get done. I play daily so losing all this ground is frustrating. Wish u luck. 

• Mbarvian
    2 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2019 7:45 PM

Me too, total bs.  Holds money hostage with no help replies.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2019 8:11 AM

I would try uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it. If that does not work, report it to this link: Mobile Customer service

• rnewelly
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2019 10:33 AM

Yeah we tried that to no avail. Wgt is working trying to figure it out but so far has not. We even reset passwords but still can’t log in. Just curious but I purchased new clubs right before this happened, did everyone else that is having this issue also purchase clubs right before the issue occurred? My code looks the same as yours except at the end of my error code it says putter instead of driver. Thanks all if everyone could keep an ear out if others are having same issues. 

• MaxMossa
    6 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2019 10:52 AM
    I installed and uninstalled the application several times as you said but it doesn't work. you haven't solved the problem for three days and I spent 75 euros to buy new clubs and I can't play WGT
  • PAGES
RSS