Help › Forums

CC with 4-rounds tournaments?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 1 2019 10:39 AM (5 replies)
  • jarikuri
    46 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2019 2:26 PM

Hi guys,

I search for CC in which run nice 4-rounds tournaments (with many players joined). Because that's something what I miss the most on standard tournaments organized by WGT.

If such CC here and free spot please send me invite.

Gr, Jari

• AlaskanDame
    18,956 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2019 3:15 PM
    Invitation sent --- we have 4 rounds often, with good participation. Many Legends of your caliber, almost TL's. And, besides what's already in our club list (up to 25 free tourneys), you may also create club tournaments at any time --- if you don't see what you want (conditions, green speed, courses, 18 vs. 9, etc.).
  • Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2019 11:09 PM

Hi Jari, 

Come join us at Fairway Fanatic's. We have loads of tournaments going on here, more than 99% of the rest of the clubs in game. We do 4 round tournaments. Nearly all ours are single play and off your normal tee's unlike some who just do red tee all unlimited the time. 

We get probably the highest amount of participation out there. Our monthly majors get 70-80 people enter each time. We do loads of prizes for each one and not just for the top 10. We do team events/Sweepstakes/Best Tier prizes etc etc.

The same goes for our league and tours. Again we get great numbers, Our league has 7 divisions of 10 and also 3 cups and a handicap ladder league that run along with it. 

Plus through in all the other events like pairs cup, Custom shield, Ryder Cup, Fanatic National and our club days like the one starting tomorrow which is our 2 year anniversary you will always have something to do.

Invite sent and hope you choose us.

Ta Will. 

• Maurice25
    15 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2019 11:23 PM

MAY I join , sounds fun .

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2019 10:15 AM

Williams01210021:
    We get probably the highest amount of participation out there. Our monthly majors get 70-80 people enter each time.

Fairway Fanatics is a great club and I'm sure anyone would be happy there. But your claim about the "highest amount of participation" is possibly a bit ambitious. 70-80 entrants is very nice, but it represents barely a third of your current membership.

Lots of clubs would give their eye teeth for that many of course, but it's all relative. The Las Vegas Knights is a much, much smaller club, but our participation rate (those who play the rounds and not just those who enter) is regularly in the 65-80% range, so that's a different way of looking at it.

I'm not picking a fight, I'm just saying that there are different ways of looking at participation levels and your claim is optimistic at best, but realistically unverifiable.

Nigel.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2019 10:39 AM

I agree Nigel, I will rephrase that from now on. We do get one of the highest amounts of people entering our tournaments : ).

RSS