Forums

Help › Forums

Swing meter unresponsive on new mobile.

Thu, Aug 26 2021 6:35 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ShugDelaney
    1 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2019 1:38 PM

Anyone know what the problem is. Game loading perfectly and working well apart from when I actually want to hit the ball, the swing meter just won't recognise when I want to hit.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2019 8:00 PM

Which version? Apple IOS or Google Android?  I played a 3 hole practice round after the update yesterday with no problems on my IPhone, I haven’t played on my Samsung  Galaxy Tab E in a while. Will check that out tomorrow.

It could be your phone or tablet touch screen going bad. I have a friend who’s tablet touch screen went bad and wouldn’t  recognize every tap. It was still under warranty so they replaced his tablet free.  Could be something to look into.

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2019 6:08 AM

ShugDelaney:

Anyone know what the problem is. Game loading perfectly and working well apart from when I actually want to hit the ball, the swing meter just won't recognise when I want to hit.

Every great once in a while, this will happen on my iPad. I find if I navigate away from the app (but don't close it) and come back to the app that takes care of the issue. Typically, I just press the home button. 

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2019 5:51 AM

The game can be a high memory dependent app.  If the device you are using has a limited amount of memory you might want to consider cleaning the cache every now and then to free up some of the space needed for the game.

If you post what device you are using and what OS is on the device would help to pin point the issue.

• Achooooo
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jun 27 2021 10:15 PM

Do you still have the problem? I am having the same issue. It's extremely frustrating when you cant hit the ball. I have tried double click and sometimes it works. I mean it responses to the touch but you never get the sweet spot you want from double click.

Please let me know if you find a way to fix the problem. Thank you.

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2021 3:46 AM

Are you playing on PC?  If you have an issue where you click the mouse, but it doesnt respond quickly, it's the mouse.  Believe it's called polling rate. All mouse are different. Wired are best.

Here's a cheap but very good mouse by Redragon.

https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-Gaming-Ergonomic-Backlit-Windows/dp/B00HTK1NCS

• Malathyre
    25 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2021 2:08 PM

I have seen this issue pop up at least once per 9 holes since the August 9 update. I am playing on iOS, on an iPad with most recent iOS update. I lost a ball to this bug, is it really just a cache issue? Never happened before the Aug. 9 update. 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2021 2:44 PM

Malathyre:

I have seen this issue pop up at least once per 9 holes since the August 9 update. I am playing on iOS, on an iPad with most recent iOS update. I lost a ball to this bug, is it really just a cache issue? Never happened before the Aug. 9 update. 

Was there an update for IOS for Ipads only? I haven't had an update on IOS for Iphones since sometime in the middle of July, 

• Malathyre
    25 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2021 4:05 PM

borntobesting:

Malathyre:

Was there an update for IOS for Ipads only? I haven't had an update on IOS for Iphones since sometime in the middle of July, 

No, my phone updated, too. Not sure if the bug is occurring on my phone as well, I will test that out later. It’s really bad on my iPad. I touch to complete my swing and it registers the touch almost a second later. My swing is practically off the meter when this occurs. 

• PAGES
RSS