Forums

Help › Forums

meter, game goes bad after a few holes

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 29 2019 11:58 AM (1 replies)
  • 56bomber
    46 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2019 3:25 PM

this is driving me crazy.....started a month or so ago.....

first, I'm playing on a 5 yr old lap top with win 7 and chrome.

the game starts out great with a nice smooth meter and running normally, after about 

3-4 holes it starts with just a slight lag in the meter, but within a shot or 2 the game is running noticeably slower and the meter jerks bad.then it's a matter of guessing where to click or quit the game. if I make it a few more holes it clears up a little but is still jerky.

I have right at 100 on my friend list, have all the settings where they should be, like I said this just started a mth ago and I cant figure out whats causing it, I even reinstalled flash player a couple wks ago.

I hate getting a good start on a game only to have this happen and kills the game.

any ideas would be greatly appreciated......

Thanks 

• DoctorLarry
    4,274 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2019 11:58 AM

56bomber:

this is driving me crazy.....started a month or so ago.....

first, I'm playing on a 5 yr old lap top with win 7 and chrome.

the game starts out great with a nice smooth meter and running normally, after about 

3-4 holes it starts with just a slight lag in the meter, but within a shot or 2 the game is running noticeably slower and the meter jerks bad.then it's a matter of guessing where to click or quit the game. if I make it a few more holes it clears up a little but is still jerky.

I have right at 100 on my friend list, have all the settings where they should be, like I said this just started a mth ago and I cant figure out whats causing it, I even reinstalled flash player a couple wks ago.

I hate getting a good start on a game only to have this happen and kills the game.

any ideas would be greatly appreciated......

Thanks 

THis is definitely local for you since it builds over time.  

There are several posts about clearing the Flash cache - that might be the issue.  

How much memory does the computer have?  Sounds like Flash clogs it relatively quickly.  I have a fairly new laptop with a fast CPU and 16MB RAM and Flash loads the CPU and memory a lot.

Some folks try a different browser like Maxthon with success.  

Hope someone with more ideas shows up - that is aggravating.

RSS