Help › Forums

Re: Playing Experience

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 1 2019 2:40 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MattTheCaptain
    1 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2019 4:18 PM

I played this game several years ago, and then started up fresh again three days ago.

Much like those many years ago, the game is still way off the map.

Playing from scratch has serious problems.  For one, you can't earn enough credits to get any gear that means a hell of a lot for any of the courses, even the easy courses.

The meter is difficult to master, figuring out how much power, lining up shots, etc.....makes sense from the concept of a new golfer going out.  

However, you also cannot purchase enough credits, nor have access to gear, that will make a difference either.

You can't join games because no one is around to play, and when you organize a game 50 percent of the current users complain about one thing or another, and then leave part way through because it "doesn't meet their standards."

Further, credits cost far too much to be able to buy anything of value.

Simply put, it's not worth playing.  You may be trying to get people to build their player up, but it does not work that way, real life or otherwise.  You need to decide, do you want to market towards dedicated players who want to play and play and play and play to have access to appropriate gear, and strategize their game, or do you want a mass consumed game where people buy credits and gear, at a reasonable level, and accomplish what you're after, which is regular gameplay.

For my part, I'm out.  I've given the game makers three opportunities over several years to get this game figured out.  It has wonderful potential, but they constantly make the game out of reach for anyone trying to get started.

Thanks, but no thanks.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2019 9:37 AM

MattTheCaptain:
    you also cannot purchase enough credits,

I am positive if you have the money WGT will sell you the credits. Your statement make zero sense. Just to funny. Thanks for the laugh.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2019 9:40 AM

MattTheCaptain:
    For my part, I'm out.

I agree. "your out of it". Good bye. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2019 9:45 AM

I wonder how many IDs he has.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2019 11:29 AM

And leader in the clubhouse for "Most Ignorant Post of the Year" award is... 

MattTheCaptain.

While it's still early in the year, I have a feeling your lead may hold up against the field. For this category, the post is just that good. 

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2019 11:54 AM

MattTheCaptain:
    For one, you can't earn enough credits to get any gear that means a hell of a lot for any of the courses

I started from scratch almost 8 years ago and I have the top clubs . I earned enough credits to buy them and have never spent any money on this game . I have currently earned over 27,000 credits from doing surveys and videos when they were available . But the last 7,000 credits earned were just from doing the surveys alone .

Also you can buy all of the credits that you want . If you have the money then WGT has the credits . So none of your issues are true . Your problem is that you want everything for nothing . You dont want to play for anything or earn anything . You just want it handed to you on a silver platter .

WGT has many dedicated players who play every day and some play all day every day . Im currently on day 1273 cdp , so I guess that makes me dedicated . You need to go take your meds . You are so disillusioned about the game that its evident you dont have a clue . So promise that this time when you leave , that you really wont come back . 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2019 12:40 PM

MattTheCaptain:
    figuring out how much power, lining up shots, etc.....

Practise

MattTheCaptain:
    Further, credits cost far too much to be able to buy anything of value.

No they don’t, like many of the others on here they cost nothing to watch a 2 credit video, I use 3 devices. 8 videos @ 2 credits each thats 16 x 3 = 48 cr every 4:40 which is the duration of the eight videos, again x 3. 

1000 a day spread throughout the day, 10 mins here and there etc or if i really am keen, an hour straight, that’s 576 give or take.

MattTheCaptain:
    For my part, I'm out.  I've given the game makers three opportunities over several years to get this game figured out. 

I bet they appreciated your patience.

MattTheCaptain:
    but they constantly make the game out of reach for anyone trying to get started.

No they don’t, videos, surveys and offers are all there.

MattTheCaptain:
    For my part, I'm out.

You played yesterday?

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2019 3:13 PM

MattTheCaptain:

Much like those many years ago, the game is still way off the map.

Simply put, it's not worth playing. 

For my part, I'm out.  I've given the game makers three opportunities over several years to get this game figured out.  It has wonderful potential, but they constantly make the game out of reach for anyone trying to get started.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Simply put - you have played 1 (ONE) ranked round with this account.

You have no idea even what you are complaining about.

I am pretty sure WGT is not looking for your input on this game.

Bye.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2019 4:43 PM

Dude burned 5000 credits before he even played a game.

• cherus
    43 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2019 5:42 AM

# 18 at Wolf Creek, tees forward, let's go for it.....caught the water hazard, WGT places me in a bunker at 30-40%.. not a place I would chose to drop..80-100 yards farther back even. Unless situations are attempting to be remedied, stuck with the hand you're dealt? No matter how unfair.

• PAGES
RSS