Help › Forums

What’s going on with credit videos?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 12 2019 2:55 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2019 5:45 AM

It’s been two days now, watch a video or two, and it gets stuck. Need to close and open App again,and it does the same thing..both iOS and Android..hope it gets better🙏

• Steve05297
    1 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2019 5:57 AM

I’m having the same issue.  I have to use the app on the mobile in order to receive free credits.  I can only watch 1 videos then the app freezes and I can only get out of it. Have to close the App and restart the game. 

WGT what’s happening, get us a fix.

• pooped169
    123 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2019 7:47 AM

Same issue here. 

• Troywx62
    42 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2019 1:34 PM

GOOD! Now you know how us poor people feel!

I have a 10 year old desk top running vista. They took the video's away from PC user's a long time ago!

Level the playing field and give to EVERYONE or block EVERYONE!

Same as real life - The "Have's" get more the "Have Not's" even less.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2019 1:58 PM

It’s just not worth doing it, till it gets fixed.

• StrykerFire
    341 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2019 8:42 AM

I'm having the same issues. Just be persistant and don't give up. The wife and I watch TV or movies in the evening for about five hours. I am constantly clicking on vids then refreshing the iPad and clicking again. It's not like it was, but I can still get 50-100 a night.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2019 9:26 AM

Troywx62:

have a 10 year old desk top running vista. They took the video's away from PC user's a long time ago!

Just maybe it's time to buy a new computer. There is a issue watching videos but at least it is still working. I get 1000 credits a day while watching news,sports and what ever. Yes the screen freezes and I have to reset. It might take me a xtra 20 minutes to achieve my goal of 1000 credits.

PS--have any of you who are complaining ever tried resetting your "ADVERTISING ID". I have to do it on a daily basis to get my credits. Try it. It works

PS #2---Video credits are achievable on your computer using Nox. I don't use this method. I use  my apple Ipod and my Samsung tablet and Samsung smart phone. If you want the credits you have to put the effort in.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2019 9:37 AM

Troywx62:

GOOD! Now you know how us poor people feel!

I have a 10 year old desk top running vista. They took the video's away from PC user's a long time ago!

You don't have a smart phone? 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2019 11:37 AM

Robert1893:
    You don't have a smart phone? 

Or two phones and an iPad!

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2019 3:00 PM

How do you reset Ad. ID?

• PAGES