Forums

Help › Forums

multiple phone problems

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 26 2019 4:51 AM (5 replies)
  • Canondrive
    5 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2019 3:06 AM

hi there,to start with I activated a turf war and it's still searching 30mins later {dont know if that has anything to do with the following}

tapped on free 2c vids and it will play them but then screen locks and no tapping of < will take me back to head page. I have to tap on something in menu { like tournaments } then tap back < that way.

also I set a tournament in country club but it buffers constantly on (loading: photos), renders objects etc normally, always sticks on photos loading 0%, And for that I have to log out and clean to get back to sign in then forfeit game over and over again.

thanks for any insights.

it's been a frustrating morning.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2019 12:42 PM

Canondrive:

hi there,to start with I activated a turf war and it's still searching 30mins later {dont know if that has anything to do with the following}

tapped on free 2c vids and it will play them but then screen locks and no tapping of < will take me back to head page. I have to tap on something in menu { like tournaments } then tap back < that way.

also I set a tournament in country club but it buffers constantly on (loading: photos), renders objects etc normally, always sticks on photos loading 0%, And for that I have to log out and clean to get back to sign in then forfeit game over and over again.

thanks for any insights.

it's been a frustrating morning.

Yeah, something is definitely not right, especially the credit videos. It locks up after one video, unless you close and open the app again, but then it does the same thing.

• callaghan159
    6,210 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2019 12:59 PM

Credit videos are worse on ios than they are on android

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, May 25 2019 6:03 AM

In the recent past WGT was troubleshooting some kind of problem and had the credit videos turned off. They turned them back on but perhaps are still experiencing their problem and are trying various solutions that include changing the credit video system.

1,352 Posts
    05-21-2019 8:31 AM

Hi everyone. The free credit videos have been temporarily disabled. 

We have been seeing some memory and crashing issues and disabled videos to see if that was the cause. 

I was told yesterday that it would only be for a few hours but clearly it's been longer. 

I'll update with more information as I receive it. 

_CHAMPION 

UPDATE We've turned them back on and Free credit videos should be coming back up within the hour.

• borntobesting
    9,601 Posts
    Sat, May 25 2019 7:11 PM

maybe its fixed. I just watched 2 then the screen froze but after restarting the app I watched 25 or so before quitting to make this post. Yesterday it froze after 2 or 3.

(Edit) No not fixed. The last 2 times I tried the screen froze after watching 1 video, A little confusing in that at times it works well and then goes to pot. 

• callaghan159
    6,210 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2019 4:51 AM

borntobesting:

maybe its fixed. I just watched 2 then the screen froze but after restarting the app I watched 25 or so before quitting to make this post. Yesterday it froze after 2 or 3.

(Edit) No not fixed. The last 2 times I tried the screen froze after watching 1 video, A little confusing in that at times it works well and then goes to pot. 

Yes the screens are freezing after watching a few videos. You have to close the app and restart, bit of a pain. Hope they fix the problem soon. It very's from time to time. Sometime you can watch 1 or 2 and next time you can watch 20 or so.

RSS